Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
El Pollo Loco
Updated: November 9, 2021 12:00 PM
The A/C unit is no longer working and it is really hot inside. Also, employees are bunched together and are not socially distancing. There has already been employees infected with COVID-19 in the past already.
Alleged Hazards: 3, Employees Exposed: 100
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-08-27
1 year ago
1. The employer is not complying with the Governor's mandate that all employees who come into contact with an individual who tested positive for COVID-19 quarantine for fourteen days. An employee was informed by management that they must continue working after coming into contact with an individual... who had tested positive for COVID-19 and felt ill. Hazard Location: Throughout 11/12/2020 EM
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-11-12
2 years ago
1. Employees are not provided with face masks or face shield.
Alleged Hazards: 1,
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-06
2 years ago
When El Pollo Loco failed to deep clean the restaurant after an employee was infected with COVID-19, they may have failed to evaluate the hazard of not following the CDC guidelines amidst the COVID-19 pandemic; those guidelines are outlined on the following websites: cdc.gov and dir.ca.gov
Alleged... Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 5
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-08-05
2 years ago
1. Employer allowed for an employee having a fever and body temperature of 100.4? F fever to clock in for work.
2. Employer has not sanitized the work place after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
3. Employees do not receive work breaks.
Alleged Hazards:... 3, Employees Exposed: 20
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-06-19
Recent Interesting Reports
Today I received a Dolin Youpin that I did not order off a website called Stumpbent. I have order confirmation email with an order number and picture of what was supposed to be delivered and I have digital receipt from Stumpbent where they were paid. Said it... came from China but also has a postage sticker from Las Vegas
I'm in Mississippi
Did not order this package.
online retailer: DoPont, Wa 98327
I ordered some laptops and got this instead. Ordered from Flash Deals
Received a pair of gloves from RETUREP. 19301 PACIFIC GATEWAY DR, TORRANCE, CA 90502
I'm in Aurora
#unorderedpackage #delivery #uspostalservice #19301pacificgatewaydrive #torrance #california #unitedstates
I received an empty package from this location. Apparently a lot of people have. What is this about?, 1700 Belle Meade Court, Lawrenceville, GA, USA
3 weeks ago
I got a padded envelope addressed to me from this location. It was empty. Why?
I received a empty envelope from SHPPERCENTER
17.00 BELLE MEADE CT
LAWRENCEVILLE GA 30043.
Should I be concerned?
I'm in Syracuse, NY
Marijuana products cultivated by PP Wellness - recalled due to possible Aspergillus contamination, Arizona, USA
6 days ago
The Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) announced the recall of specific marijuana products cultivated by PP Wellness due to possible contamination with Aspergillus, a fungus that can cause allergic reactions or infection, usually in people already sick with something else. These products were sold at multiple... locations with the product names listed below. To date, no illnesses have been reported.
The recalled products are:
Cultivator / Product Name / Batch Number / Product Type / Implicated Contaminant
- PP Wellness / El Alquimista / GH401 / Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
- PP Wellness / Tangie Head /GH403 / Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
- PP Wellness / Nasty Girl /GH404 / Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
- PP Wellness / The Juice / GH408/ Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
- PP Wellness / Gorilla Grapevine / GH413/ Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
- PP Wellness / The Juice / GH416 / Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
This announcement is being made out of an abundance of caution. Patients who have purchased potentially contaminated products should not ingest, inhale, or otherwise consume them and should dispose of them. Once ADHS discovered the positive test results, the establishment involved took immediate action to work with all distribution and retail partners to remove any potentially impacted products.
Aspergillus can cause allergic reactions or infections, usually in people already sick with something else. Symptoms range from asthma or cold-like symptoms to fever and chest pain among many others.
In case you experience harm from products, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Last 30 days