IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SafelyHQ was founded to leverage the power of shared consumer experiences for community impact. Our team brings expertise in crowdsourcing, data verification, analysis and communications. This platform is built on the power of shared knowledge. We aggregate consumer reports on critical community issues ranging from power outages to fraud alerts and boil water advisories while also scanning online sources for related notices from local entities and social media platforms. By centralizing these real-time reports all in one place organized by location and subject hashtags like #PowerOutage, #BoilWaterAdvisory, or #Boston, we empower communities to stay informed while also providing key insights to industry and agencies. Our verification processes aim to ensure report authenticity so our platform provides a reliable pulse on emerging issues. By surfacing trends early and accelerating problem-solving, we believe developing tech-enabled transparency at scale can transform communities creating new levels of accountability, responsiveness, and ultimately safety and wellbeing for all.
How It Works, Our Process
- At SafelyHQ, we simplify the complex journey from issue reporting to resolution. It starts when you, the consumer, report a concern on SafelyHQ. SafelyHQ also pulls directly from news reports, government sites, social media, and community sites to highlight concerns.
- Throughout this process, from report to publicly posting, we maintain transparency and keep our community updated, fostering a proactive and informed public sphere.
Collaborations and Partnerships
Our strength at SafelyHQ lies in our partnerships. Collaborating with consumers, health agencies, local governments, NGOs, and community organizations, we amplify the impact of each report. These alliances not only enhance our data's reliability but also ensure swift, coordinated responses to community issues. Together, we are building resilient communities equipped to face modern safety challenges.
Empowering Communities: The Impact of Your Reports at SafelyHQ
Hundred of reports are shared daily on trending issues like water quality, power reliability, fraud alerts, and more. Reports and notifications one, bring awareness to community members, and two, enable agencies and industry to rapidly respond to any emerging issues. Check our news page here to see highlighted reports and incidents.
At SafelyHQ, we understand the power of community vigilance in safeguarding public health and safety. Every report you make contributes to a larger tapestry of community awareness, helping others stay informed about potential risks and emerging issues in their surroundings. From alerting neighbors about a local power outage to sharing updates on public health concerns, your contributions play a crucial role in fostering a proactive, responsive, and resilient community. By harnessing the collective insights of individuals, SafelyHQ not only provides real-time data for immediate concerns but also aids in creating long-term strategies for public safety and wellness. Your voice, combined with the power of our community, can lead to meaningful changes and ensure a safer environment for all.
Commitment to Trust and Accuracy
At SafelyHQ, trust is more than a principle; it's our foundation. We understand the importance of accurate and transparent information in ensuring community safety. Our commitment extends across all facets of our platform, encompassing a proper data verification process that upholds the highest standards of accuracy and reliability.
- Dual Approach to Information Gathering
- User-Generated Submissions: At the heart of SafelyHQ are the contributions from our community members. Each submission from users is carefully reviewed, ensuring that it provides real, actionable insights for community safety.
- Research-Driven Updates: Complementing our user submissions, we actively scan, research and present local and national regulatory notices and recalls. Our team and technology diligently gathers and verifies these official updates, providing a comprehensive view of safety-related developments.
SafelyHQ in the News
- NY Post: Highlights the crucial role of SafelyHQ in identifying and reporting health hazards in pet treats, particularly focusing on the increased reports of illnesses and deaths linked to DreamBone dog chews, and emphasizing the impact of crowdsourced data in prompting investigations by authorities like the FDA.
- NY Post: Covers SafelyHQ's investigation into widespread incidents of unsolicited, empty parcels being received across the U.S., suggesting a link to "brushing" scams by Amazon vendors and highlighting data privacy concerns.
- NY Post: Speaks on SafelyHQ's role in uncovering significant delays and parcel losses at the USPS's Teterboro facility, demonstrating the impact of community-driven risk reporting on identifying and addressing large-scale operational issues.
*For more instances of SafelyHQ's coverage in the news, click here.
Your Role in Community Safety
At SafelyHQ, community engagement is vital. We encourage you to actively participate by reporting issues, sharing insights, and following updates. Your involvement not only contributes to broader awareness but also drives meaningful change. Join our forums, engage in discussions, and be an integral part of our safety-conscious community.
Connect with Us
Have questions or need assistance?
Reach out to us at email@example.com
- Q: How can I report an issue?
- Simply visit our 'Report an Issue' page and follow the easy steps to submit your report.
- Q: Is my personal information kept confidential?
- Q: Can I track the status of my report?
- Yes, you can follow updates on your report and ongoing issues on our website.
- Q: What services does SafelyHQ provide?
- Crowdsourcing platform for consumer reports on community health and safety issues
- Scans of social media, news sites, county/city pages for related alerts and reports
- Real-time status updates on power, water, outbreaks, scams affecting areas
- Location-based organization by region and hashtag for easy search
- Alert notifications to industry and government on emerging issues
- Analysis of trending issues and pain points to support solutions
- Q: What values does SafelyHQ stand by?
- Consumer empowerment through sharing experiences
- Commitment to authenticity and integrity of crowdsourced reports
- Objective presentation of publicly available data alongside consumer reports
- Belief in community-driven awareness and accountability
Ready to make a difference? Start by reporting an issue or signing up for our updates. Your voice matters in shaping a safer, more informed community. Together, let's take proactive steps towards safety and awareness. Report an Issue here. Subscribe for Updates here.
About the Founder
Patrick, a distinguished speaker, has presented at over 50 events in the U.S. and globally on Food, Safety, and Environmental Health, including at the International Association for Food Protection Conference, FDA events, state Environmental Health conferences, and regional education conferences. View all his event participations here. Additionally, he has authored a peer-reviewed article in JMIR Public Health & Surveillance and has been featured in major publications like the New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal for his contributions to outbreak detection and public health improvement.
Patrick Quade speaking at the Global Food Safety Initiative Conference in Nice, France
SafelyHQ is a subsidiary of IWP Health Inc
Recent Interesting Reports
Received a gray package that had Christmas wrapping paper inside that I NEVER ORDERED.
Why would anyone but a scammer send Christmas paper out in February???
1 week ago
I made a purchase of a Tablet, they created me as a customer, I made my payment, they guaranteed delivery, they are affiliated with TRUSTED STORE with all the guarantees, to AMAZON and so far I have not received my product. ACQRA Buyifactory is like the establishment... that sold it to me, SO I DEMAND THAT THEY GIVE ME THE PRODUCT OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. ACQRA Buyifactory PRESENTS itself as an Establishment. www.flushsungsale.com Amazon Amazon FBA Shipping thislickkdeals.net They discredit virtual commerce and make other companies look bad because they do work well and don't scam good people. #estafa #comprasonline #entrega #estafaonline
I ordered a telephone on 1.02.24, paid with Visa and it was debited through them, but I haven't received anything yet. Is it still coming or was it fake?
I ordered a manual wood rendering machine and received a non-functional model
I ordered this outfit online thinking it was from Amazon. I get this package today. It came from that address. I’m thinking it’s a scam because I’m pretty sure it’s somewhere like in Asia somewhere total scam. How do I get my money back?
1 week ago
I received a package from these messes unfortunately it came bundled with another package for someone in the family who did not know how to proceed paid 310 lei... some thieves the package has an external battery of maximum 50 lei and an empty box... the one... from the courier fan did not even say that there are 2 packages with different names at the same address...
We have ordered two cheapy MaxPhones from the company. They sort of work but only for telephone calls. For Internet it tries to access the WiFi and seems to go into perpectual Authentication Problem. It does, however, occasionaly, appear to connect to Internet briefly but as soon... as you try to do anything it disconnects itself. I checked the location at the address, but the company does not seem to exist there. Additional Information: The item was shipped by a company called 燕文物流 located in Hongkong, but I have not found the name of the company that initiated the shipping.
6 days ago
I received a package from Second Brother, 166-10 Metcalf Ave, Flushing NY 11365. The package included a ring that I did not order and I have no idea where it came from. No receipt. Just a fake appraisals card and box with ring.