IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Help And Resources
Below are some basic guidelines set out by WHO, CDC, NHS and other Public Health Agencies
7 Basic protective measures to keep you and everyone around you safe
- Maintain social distancing and shelter in place when asked
- When someone coughs or sneezes they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain the virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease. The best way to avoid coming into to contact with the disease is to self isolate
- Wash your hands frequently
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Why? Droplets spread the virus. By following good respiratory hygiene you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent the spread of viruses and other infections.
- Disinfectant your environment
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household common areas (e.g. tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, phones, tablets, touch screens, remote controls, keyboards, handles, desks, toilets, sinks) and vehicles
- For disinfection, most common EPA-registered household disinfectants should be effective
- If you only have household bleach, you can disinfect by using a bleach solution as follows:
- 5 tablespoons (1/3rd cup) bleach per gallon of water of teaspoons bleach per quart of water
- Monitor your health and symptoms
- Trouble breathing is a more serious symptom that means you should get medical attention. If you are having trouble breathing, seek medical attention, but call first. Call your doctor or emergency room before going in and tell them your symptoms. They will tell you what to do.
- Wear a facemask: If available, put on a facemask before you enter the building. If you can’t put on a facemask, cover your coughs and sneezes. .
If you in serious condition and need immediate medical assistance, please call your local emergency contact number:
In the United States, the CDC recommends: if you have a medical emergency and need to call 911, notify the operator that you have or think you might have, COVID-19.
In the United Kingdom, the NHS recommends: You go to the 111 online tool. Please click here to go to the tool
In Canada, the Public Health Agency recommends: Going to the local Provincial and territorial resources here
Recent Interesting Reports
I went on Google too look for a heater cos it gets cold out here where I moved to which is devore heights and after I paid $59.99 for a wall heater they told me it would take 15 do before I would receive in the mail,... I have pics of the purchase and receipt and day of purchase and I cant get a hold of anyone cos the keep making my email bounce, the number they have on there site in which something happens they will fix the issue, well that phone number doesn't even work.#hearthsense # shipping
www.milwarehouses.com Facebook Ads Fake Scam. The bill to credit card comes as ACQRA *allinreadinss New Po Kong. There is no email acknowledgment by email of the order, no shipping info nothing. Complete scam. Will get refunded through credit card company.
Sent parcel back the end off November never received a refund on my credit card .Parcel was received on Dec 4
I ordered a Pam’s Portable Nursery pack n play. The site said $55.99 from Niceair. However when I went to open it it has Best Buy. It immediately went from nice airshop.com to yealdeals.com with the Best Buy logo on top.it gave me and estimated delivery of... February 6-the 11th. I tried looking at information for a return after it was paid for and it gave me the error 404 not found. In the photos you will see where I ordered the pack n play but then today I got the message about a coat. I don’t wear leopard. I’m a struggling single parent trying to get what I needed for my first grand baby n this happens.
3 weeks ago
Stup*d me ordered these glasses, they finally arrived and they fell apart the first day, I would like to return them but I do not know who to contact please help me
I purchased these glasses from Tech 1 (US) 192-01 Northern Blvd Flushing, NY 11358. I... would like to return them but I do not know how to reach them.
I received a package of mysterious items I didn’t order from her. For her to send me something means somewhere I have been charged
I ordered a power wash on January 19th 2024, and I still haven't received it. I was charged $54.99 What's going on is this a scam?
Driver ran into my water hydrant and would not provide ID, name or drivers license