IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Help And Resources
Below are some basic guidelines set out by WHO, CDC, NHS and other Public Health Agencies
7 Basic protective measures to keep you and everyone around you safe
- Maintain social distancing and shelter in place when asked
- When someone coughs or sneezes they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain the virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease. The best way to avoid coming into to contact with the disease is to self isolate
- Wash your hands frequently
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Why? Droplets spread the virus. By following good respiratory hygiene you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent the spread of viruses and other infections.
- Disinfectant your environment
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household common areas (e.g. tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, phones, tablets, touch screens, remote controls, keyboards, handles, desks, toilets, sinks) and vehicles
- For disinfection, most common EPA-registered household disinfectants should be effective
- If you only have household bleach, you can disinfect by using a bleach solution as follows:
- 5 tablespoons (1/3rd cup) bleach per gallon of water of teaspoons bleach per quart of water
- Monitor your health and symptoms
- Trouble breathing is a more serious symptom that means you should get medical attention. If you are having trouble breathing, seek medical attention, but call first. Call your doctor or emergency room before going in and tell them your symptoms. They will tell you what to do.
- Wear a facemask: If available, put on a facemask before you enter the building. If you can’t put on a facemask, cover your coughs and sneezes. .
If you in serious condition and need immediate medical assistance, please call your local emergency contact number:
In the United States, the CDC recommends: if you have a medical emergency and need to call 911, notify the operator that you have or think you might have, COVID-19.
In the United Kingdom, the NHS recommends: You go to the 111 online tool. Please click here to go to the tool
In Canada, the Public Health Agency recommends: Going to the local Provincial and territorial resources here
Recent Interesting Reports
I received a empty envelope from SHPPERCENTER
17.00 BELLE MEADE CT
LAWRENCEVILLE GA 30043.
Should I be concerned?
I'm in Syracuse, NY
My name is Patty Hernandez. I received an empty package which was sent in a medium size envelope. I opened it and there was nothing in it.
2 days ago
Received a pair of sunglasses that I did not order. The return name was online seller at the above address.
1 week ago
Have received 2 packages from here that I didn't order. Data cable set
I'm in Aurora
one is 555 E Orange Show Rd San Bermardino,CA 92408 (misspelled on the label) The other one is Online seller 188 South Mountain House Parkway Tracy, CA 95377
Received an unordered package from these people. This charge appeared in my bank charge. I seriously have NO interest in a calligraphy pen.
Thornton, Colorado, Adam’s Polishes, LLC is voluntarily recalling lot 133475 of Adam’s Polishes Hand Sanitizer to the consumer level. FDA testing has found this lot to contain undeclared methanol. Adam’s Polishes is recalling 19 other lots in an abundance of caution. The hand sanitizer was distributed nationwide... in the USA to internet customers between June 2020 and March 2022. To date, Adam’s Polishes has not received any reports of injury, illness, or other adverse events related to this recall.
Risk Statement: Persons who accidently ingest (drink) these products are at risk for methanol poisoning. Substantial methanol ingestion can result in coma, seizures, permanent blindness, permanent damage to the central nervous system, or death. This product is used as a hand sanitizer marketed to help decrease bacteria on the skin when soap and water are not available.
Adam’s Polishes Hand Sanitizer is packaged in 4oz., 8oz. 16oz., and one gallon bottles. These bottles are spray bottles for the 4oz, 8oz and 16oz and jugs for the gallon bottles. Lot numbers: 133470, 133471, 133472, 133473, 133474, 133475, 133476, 133477, 133478, 133479, 133480, 133481, 133482, 133483, 137731, 137732, 137733, 137734, 139322, 143327
Consumers who have any recalled Adam’s Polishes Hand Sanitizer products should immediately stop using the product and dispose of it in accordance with local regulations.
In case you experienced harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Adam’s Polishes, LLC
Brand name: Adam’s Polishes
Product recalled: Hand sanitizer
Reason of the recall: Presence of methanol
FDA Recall date: November 07, 2022
It came from Online Seller, Retum 1 950 Francisco St Torrance, CA 90502. It came in a white plastic wrapper with postage and fees paid by Easypost. I did not order this package when it came to my mailbox. Then I had to pay $5.90 postage. After... paying the postage due I opened the package. The box inside said “Lucky Box.” On the black box is presents and a big ?. It came with some small screwdrivers and other miscellaneous stuff. I need more tools like I need another hole in my head. I’m angry that I was taken. | Symptoms: Other
I received an empty package in a small padded envelope, 1700 Belle Meade Court, Lawrenceville, GA, USA
1 week ago
I’m at Maine, the package came from shipper center 1700 Bellmead Court, Lawrenceville, GA. The mailman handed me a first class package. Reference number 1087315241*****. The package was empty.