IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Help And Resources
Below are some basic guidelines set out by WHO, CDC, NHS and other Public Health Agencies
7 Basic protective measures to keep you and everyone around you safe
- Maintain social distancing and shelter in place when asked
- When someone coughs or sneezes they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain the virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease. The best way to avoid coming into to contact with the disease is to self isolate
- Wash your hands frequently
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Why? Droplets spread the virus. By following good respiratory hygiene you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent the spread of viruses and other infections.
- Disinfectant your environment
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in household common areas (e.g. tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, phones, tablets, touch screens, remote controls, keyboards, handles, desks, toilets, sinks) and vehicles
- For disinfection, most common EPA-registered household disinfectants should be effective
- If you only have household bleach, you can disinfect by using a bleach solution as follows:
- 5 tablespoons (1/3rd cup) bleach per gallon of water of teaspoons bleach per quart of water
- Monitor your health and symptoms
- Trouble breathing is a more serious symptom that means you should get medical attention. If you are having trouble breathing, seek medical attention, but call first. Call your doctor or emergency room before going in and tell them your symptoms. They will tell you what to do.
- Wear a facemask: If available, put on a facemask before you enter the building. If you can’t put on a facemask, cover your coughs and sneezes. .
If you in serious condition and need immediate medical assistance, please call your local emergency contact number:
In the United States, the CDC recommends: if you have a medical emergency and need to call 911, notify the operator that you have or think you might have, COVID-19.
In the United Kingdom, the NHS recommends: You go to the 111 online tool. Please click here to go to the tool
In Canada, the Public Health Agency recommends: Going to the local Provincial and territorial resources here
Recent Interesting Reports
Dreambone twist dog treats Dog very sick after giving him two if these yesterday, Springdale, AR, USA
July 7, 2021 11:46 AM
“Yesterday I bought and gave my dog two dream one twist dog treats. A couple hours later he was acting sick. Head down, not himself. He's a very energetic blue Lacy so this is unlike him. Yesterday evening I noticed he was trying to poo but couldn't.... He refused his normal treats (not the dream bone but he gets blue buffalo bits after potty breaks) this was another red flag . My boy never turns down a treat.
All last night he was restless. It's now 10 am on the day after giving him the dream bone twists. He's still restless, can't get comfy, lays down then stands up then sits down with his head down. Won't eat, even things he normally loves. I've rubbed his belly and tried to comfort him. I let him out and walked him around a bit to try and help his bowels move along. Still nothing. He ate a bit of grass which is normal when dogs don't feel good. A bit later he started puking a massive amount and I could see alot of undigested dream bone in it. Those dream bones are the only new thing hes had and now he's really sick. I'm scared after reading about other law suites and issues regarding this product that my dog might have obstructed bowels from eating eat. I'm watching him closely and ready to take him to the vet as soon as I see if he's going to improve after puking or not. Vet visits are really expensive and if he needs surgery or declines further I'm going to raise hell. It's not okay for money hungry corporates to line their pockets while falsely advertising its products as safe knowing dam well it's killing beloved animals. My dog deserved a treat not a fight for his life. ”
July 14, 2021 2:37 PM
“I also ordered battery powered hand saw and got some weird hand saw thing a piece of wire with two circles at the end of the Wire, I want my money back they scamed me out of $23.99 ”
July 19, 2021 6:51 PM
“Ordered hand chainsaw from them off Facebook. I got a weird metal string thing that I almost threw away because I nor anyone I asked knew what the hell it was. What a ripoff!!! I am trying to get my money back, but if they think for... one moment that I'm going to pay to have that piece of sh*t sent back to them, they better think again!! ”
July 6, 2021 2:14 PM
“On 5/11/21, ordered a wood cutter for final payment of 25.99.
I received some wire contraption instead. No answer to emails sent. Scam. Do not order any products from FaceBook unless you like throwing away your money. ”
July 30, 2021 12:03 AM
“Company name: Sunshine Mills, Inc.
Brand name: Triumph, Evolve, Nature Farms, Elm and others
Product recalled: Dog Food
Reason of the recall: Elevated Levels of Aflatoxin
FDA Recall date: July 29, 2021
Recall details: Sunshine Mills, Inc. is issuing a voluntary recall of certain products due to... potentially elevated levels of Aflatoxin above the acceptable limit. Aflatoxin is a naturally occurring by-product from the growth of Aspergillus flavus and can be harmful to pets if consumed in significant quantities. No illnesses have been reported in association with these products to date, and no other Sunshine Mills, Inc. pet food products are affected by this announcement. Products affected by this announcement:
- Triumph® Wild Spirit Craft Dog Food Deboned Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe (3.5 Lbs.). Lot Codes: Best If Used By 11 Feb 2022 Lot: Td2 11/Feb/2021. UPC Code: 073657 008736.
- Triumph® Wild Spirit Craft Dog Food Deboned Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe (30 Lbs.). Lot Codes: Best If Used By 11 Feb 2022 Lot: Ta2 11/Feb/2021. UPC Code: 073657 008750.
- Evolve® Classic Super Premium Food For Dogs Deboned Chicken & Brown (15 Lbs.). Lot Codes: Best If Used By 11 Feb 2022 Lot: Ta1 11/Feb/2021. UPC Code: 073657 380320.
- Wild Harvest® Premium Dog Food Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe (14 Lbs.). Lot Codes: Best If Used By 11 Feb 2022 Lot: Ta2 11/Feb/2021. UPC Code: 711535 509523.
- Nurture Farms® Natural Dog Food Deboned Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe (15 Lbs.). Lot Codes: Best If Used By 11 Feb 2022 Lot: Ta2 11/Feb/2021. UPC Code: 070155 113597.
- Evolve® Classic Super Premium Food For Dogs Deboned Chicken & Brown (30 Lbs.). Lot Codes: Best If Used By 11 Feb 2022 Lot: Ta2 11/Feb/2021. UPC Code: 073657 380313.
- Heart To Tail Pure Being® Natural Dog Food Deboned Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe (5 Lbs.). Lot Codes: Best If Used By 11 Feb 2022 Lot: Td2 11/Feb/2021. UPC Code: 4099100129441.
- Elm Pet Foods Naturals Chicken & Rice Recipe Dog Food (40 Lbs.). Lot Codes: Best If Used By 11 Feb 2022 Lot: Ta1 11/Feb/2021. UPC Code: 070155 225221.
The affected products were distributed in retail stores nationally. Retailers who received the recalled lots have been contacted and asked to pull these lots from their inventory and shelves. There are no other Triumph®, Evolve®, Wild Harvest®, Nurture Farms®, Pure Being®, or Elm products or other lot codes of these products affected by this recall.
While no adverse health effects related to these products have been reported, Sunshine Mills, Inc. has chosen to issue a voluntary recall of the above-referenced products as a precautionary measure in furtherance of its commitment to the safety and quality of its products. Pets that have consumed any of the above recalled products and exhibit symptoms of illness including sluggishness or lethargy combined with a reluctance to eat, vomiting, yellowish tint to the eyes or gums, or diarrhea should be seen by a veterinarian.
Consumers who have purchased the recalled products should discontinue use of the product and may return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
July 13, 2021 8:00 PM
“Company name: Innoveix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Brand name: Innoveix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Product recalled: Injectable Semorelin / Ipamorelin 3mg and injectable AOD-9604 3mg
Reason of the recall: Potential lack of sterility assurance
FDA Recall date: July 13, 2021
Recall details: Innoveix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is voluntarily recalling the following lots... of sterile compounded drug products, within expiry. The products are being recalled due to a lack of assurance of sterility. These concerns arose following a routine inspection of the pharmacy by FDA.
Administration of a drug product intended to be sterile, that is not sterile, could result in serious infections which may be life-threatening. To date, Innoveix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has not received any reports of adverse events related to this recall. This voluntary recall is being conducted out of an abundance of caution and to promote patient safety, which is the pharmacy's highest priority.
The affected products are injectable Semorelin / Ipamorelin 3mg and injectable AOD-9604 3mg. The products can be used for various indications as prescribed. The products can be identified by an Innoveix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. label. The products were distributed in glass vials contained in a small 3 inch by 3 inch white box.
Products were distributed nationwide to both customers and/or medical facilities. A full list of the affected products with the applicable lot numbers and expiration dates is as follows:
Semorelin / Ipamorelin 3mg Lot# SIP210; Exp: 12/15/2021
Lot# SIP215; Exp: 01/14/2022
Lot# SIP220; Exp: 01/23/2022
AOD-9604 3mg Lot# AOD205; Exp: 11/09/2021
Lot# AOD210; Exp: 11/18/2021
Lot# AOD 215; Exp: 12/15/2021
Lot# AOD202; Exp: 11/09/2021
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
July 12, 2021 2:22 PM
“I ordered the hand-held battery operated chainsaw from Amphitrite Technology Limited on Facebook, but what I received was a hand-held chain. No saw was delivered. This company is a SCAM. Do not order anything from them. ”
July 19, 2021 9:02 PM
“Company name: Alpha Male Plus
Brand name: Alpha Male Plus
Product recalled: Alpha Male Plus Male Enhancer fruit chew
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Tadalafil
FDA Recall date: July 19, 2021
Recall details: Tucson, AZ, Alpha Male Plus is voluntarily recalling all lots within expiry of Alpha... Male Plus Male Enhancer fruit chews to the consumer level. FDA analysis has found the product to be tainted with tadalafil, an ingredient known as a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor found in a FDA approved product for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction. The presence of tadalafil in Alpha Male Plus Male Enhancer renders the product an unapproved drug for which safety and efficacy have not been established and, therefore, subject to recall.
Risk Statement: Consumers with underlying medical conditions who take Alpha Male Plus Male Enhancer with undeclared tadalafil may experience serious health risks. For example, PDE-5 inhibitors may interact with nitrates found in some prescription drugs (such as nitroglycerin) lowering blood pressure to dangerous levels that may be life-threatening. Consumers with diabetes, high blood pressure, or heart disease often take nitrates. To date, Alpha Male Plus has not received any reports of adverse events related to this recall.
The tainted Alpha Male Plus Male Enhancer product was manufactured by Dr Manuel Mascarenas M.D. in Tucson, Arizona located at 5190 E Farness Dr Ste 104, 85712. Dr Mascarenas is the originator and manufacturer of these products for the global market. Alpha Male Plus was selected to act as the US distributor and distribute these products for the US market.
The tadalafil ingredient was never disclosed or made known to its US distributor and was only discovered through FDA laboratory analysis. Dr Manuel Mascarenas is solely responsible for the creation, formulation and proliferation of this product. Through the use of concealment, dishonest means and an unknowing 3rd party Dr Mascarenas was able to begin distributing this mislabeled and potentially harmful product to the US market.
Alpha Male Plus was marketed as a dietary supplement for male sexual enhancement and is packaged in 1strip per foil pouch within a cardboard box, UPC [8 60003 03770 6] [8 60003 74512 0].
The affected Alpha Male Plus Male Enhancer includes all lots. The product was distributed nationwide in the USA via internet directly to consumers via their website.
Company is notifying its distributors and customers by e-mail and is arranging for return of all recalled products. Consumers/distributors/retailers that have product which is being recalled should stop using or return to place of purchase/discard/contact their doctor, etc.
This recall is being conducted with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
July 28, 2021 9:18 PM
“Despite the large number of people there were, everything was pretty fast and organized. I just had a little pain in my arm, where I got the vaccine for a day. ”
August 2, 2021 11:12 AM
“Thursday the last day I worked of last week I was delivering a package and I fell on the concrete on my right leg it is swollen now and I would need information Florida how to apply for workers compensation
I was delivering a package Thursday I... was I'm going up a step and I slipped and fell on my right knee it is swollen and I'm not able to work as a result of a movie ”