Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Updated: March 16, 2022 6:47 PM
Family dollar covid safety, masking and rat infestation, Family Dollar, Asheville Hwy, Hendersonville, NC, USA
3 months ago
Family dollar of Hendersonville Nc didtrict manager had covid no mask manager had covid no mask employees not wearing mask and they have a rat infestation meal moth infestation which comes in the rice from China rat sh*t is on one of they’re Cretan shelves expired food... in te bottom of the trfrigatir expiring nope
#maskmandate #coronaviruscovid19 #familydollar #foodsafetyissue #rodents #2111ashevillehighway #hendersonville #northcarolina #unitedstates
Burger King, East Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor, NJ, USA, Burger King, East Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor, NJ, USA
4 months ago
no mask on, no gloves rat droppings in store. employees couching on food. i saw rats and roaches and the place was filthy please have them inspected
#coronaviruscovid19 #burgerking #foodsafetyissue #rodents #6047eastblackhorsepike #eggharbortownship #newjersey #unitedstates
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Mooresville Consolidated School Corporation, Northwood ES 630 N Indiana Street, MOORESVILLE, IN, 46158, USA
7 months ago
With the teachers returning back to work, they do not feel they have safety measures in place. Employees are required to provide their own face masks, gloves, and PPE needed to keep them safe. Employees feel they are being put in a situation that could be harmful... or dangerous to teachers and students. They are not following the regulations for COVID-19 regarding re-entry. Employees are unclear on the cleaning procedures. They do not have enough staff to properly clean. The teachers are being told they will have to clean desks between each class period. Social distancing is indicated as only maintaining three feet or less of distance between teachers and students in a classroom, assuming that students will wear face masks all day long. They have one lunchroom for kindergarten through sixth grade and it will be near impossible to maintain social distancing between kids in the gym/cafeteria. The air conditioning and heating system units are old and problematic, they often break down and are not working. There are bug and mice infestations in the classrooms.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-27
7 months ago
1. There is visible mold present on the ceiling tiles in the bathrooms and the carpet in the office area is stained. Some employees have become sick and it is suspected to be due to exposure to the mold. 2. Ceiling tiles are broken, causing the space... above the suspended ceiling to be exposed. There have been roaches, ants and mice present and the employer has not taken any action. 3. There are concerns that the employer is not cleaning and sanitizing the office properly for employees to work safely, even though it has been stated that this is being done.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-07-13
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Advanced Medical Solutions, Inc., 5059 West Grand River Avenue, FOWLERVILLE, MI, 48836, USA
9 months ago
1. They are not sanitizing patient equipment given to patients. 2. They have holes in the ceiling where mice are coming in and they are not cleaning. 3. They are not sanitizing pens after patient use. 4. They do not have proper lighting outside of the building,... it is pitch black at night. 5. They are not distancing employees 6 feet apart. 6. Many employees are not wearing their masks. 7. The CEO is coming into work for meetings while being positive for COVID.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-17
#coronaviruscovid19 #mice #rodents #osha #5059westgrandriverroad #fowlerville #michigan #unitedstates
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Brentwood Retirement Community, 1900 W. Alpha Court, LECANTO, FL, 34461, USA
9 months ago
1. The employer is not adhering to the following CDC guidelines to prevent employee exposure to COVID-19: - Sending sick people home. - Informing employees as to others that are symptomatic or have tested positive. 2. The roof over the main dining room is leaking water; therefore... exposing employees to a slip and fall hazard. 3. The facility is infested with rodents/ mice, and the stock room is infested with insects/ vermin, and an effective extermination program has not been instituted; therefore exposing employees to biological/ health hazards.
Alleged Hazards: 3, Employees Exposed: 1
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-08-15
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Goodwill Azalea Store & Warehouse, 300 Azalea Road Unit F, MOBILE, AL, 36609, USA
9 months ago
1) The employer is not taking action to slow the spread of Covid-19 in the workplace. 2) The employer is exposing employees to health hazards by failing to control vermin (Rats) in the workplace. 3) The employer is exposing employees to heat stress hazards and has not... put in place controls to protect employees from heat related illnesses, such as but not limited to: a. Having a written heat stress prevention program, b. Training employees on the signs and symptoms of heat stress, c. Having an adequate supply of potable drinking water, d. having in place an area away from the heat employees can rest if they begin suffering the signs of heat exhaustion, e. and having in place a medical response plan to handle heat related illnesses.
Alleged Hazards: 3, Employees Exposed: 10
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-08-02
10 months ago
1) The employer has not conducted initial employee lead exposure monitoring or implemented a lead compliance program for the lead/tin hand soldering and the Wave Machine soldering. 2) The employer has not established procedures to prevent the asbestos containing floor tile and pipe insulation from being damaged... and creating friable asbestos fibers. 3) Holes in the wall in the back work area allow mice into building. The employer has not taken steps to remove the mice from the facility. 4) The back area men's room urinals and a sink do not work. 5) The back area men's room is not cleaned frequently and is not maintained in sanitary condition. 6) The employer does not enforce COVID-19 face mask usage in the facility. 7) The employer does not clean and disinfect work areas between employees when different employees are using the same equipment or work space.
Alleged Hazards: 7, Employees Exposed: 30
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-02-12
1 year ago
a) Trays from COVID-19 patients are being inter-mingled with trays from Non-COVID-19 patients contaminating the trays. b) Caterers are asked to sit and stay in COVID-19 patient areas extending exposure to the virus. c) Rats are running throughout the kitchen and work areas.
Alleged Hazards: 2, Employees... Exposed: 50
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-04-13
1 year ago
Description Of Hazard: 3 cases of COVID, employer is saying they are disinfecting but they are not. Employees have been told not to tell anyone about all the COVID cases. Rats in the sealing, and mold everywhere Location Of Hazard: 5254 S. Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA (ER... to verify address)
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-04-14
Last 30 days