Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Updated: November 8, 2021 12:00 PM
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Mooresville Consolidated School Corporation, Northwood ES 630 N Indiana Street, MOORESVILLE, IN, 46158, USA
7 months ago
With the teachers returning back to work, they do not feel they have safety measures in place. Employees are required to provide their own face masks, gloves, and PPE needed to keep them safe. Employees feel they are being put in a situation that could be harmful... or dangerous to teachers and students. They are not following the regulations for COVID-19 regarding re-entry. Employees are unclear on the cleaning procedures. They do not have enough staff to properly clean. The teachers are being told they will have to clean desks between each class period. Social distancing is indicated as only maintaining three feet or less of distance between teachers and students in a classroom, assuming that students will wear face masks all day long. They have one lunchroom for kindergarten through sixth grade and it will be near impossible to maintain social distancing between kids in the gym/cafeteria. The air conditioning and heating system units are old and problematic, they often break down and are not working. There are bug and mice infestations in the classrooms.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-27
7 months ago
1. There is visible mold present on the ceiling tiles in the bathrooms and the carpet in the office area is stained. Some employees have become sick and it is suspected to be due to exposure to the mold. 2. Ceiling tiles are broken, causing the space... above the suspended ceiling to be exposed. There have been roaches, ants and mice present and the employer has not taken any action. 3. There are concerns that the employer is not cleaning and sanitizing the office properly for employees to work safely, even though it has been stated that this is being done.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-07-13
9 months ago
Some Penn Hills residents are under a Boil Water Advisory after a mouse was found in the Oakmont Water Authority’s distribution system.
The authority says it expects the problem to be fixed by Sept. 30.
Source publication date: 2021 09 23
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Advanced Medical Solutions, Inc., 5059 West Grand River Avenue, FOWLERVILLE, MI, 48836, USA
9 months ago
1. They are not sanitizing patient equipment given to patients. 2. They have holes in the ceiling where mice are coming in and they are not cleaning. 3. They are not sanitizing pens after patient use. 4. They do not have proper lighting outside of the building,... it is pitch black at night. 5. They are not distancing employees 6 feet apart. 6. Many employees are not wearing their masks. 7. The CEO is coming into work for meetings while being positive for COVID.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-17
#coronaviruscovid19 #osha #mice #rodents #5059westgrandriverroad #fowlerville #michigan #unitedstates
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Brentwood Retirement Community, 1900 W. Alpha Court, LECANTO, FL, 34461, USA
9 months ago
1. The employer is not adhering to the following CDC guidelines to prevent employee exposure to COVID-19: - Sending sick people home. - Informing employees as to others that are symptomatic or have tested positive. 2. The roof over the main dining room is leaking water; therefore... exposing employees to a slip and fall hazard. 3. The facility is infested with rodents/ mice, and the stock room is infested with insects/ vermin, and an effective extermination program has not been instituted; therefore exposing employees to biological/ health hazards.
Alleged Hazards: 3, Employees Exposed: 1
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-08-15
10 months ago
1) The employer has not conducted initial employee lead exposure monitoring or implemented a lead compliance program for the lead/tin hand soldering and the Wave Machine soldering. 2) The employer has not established procedures to prevent the asbestos containing floor tile and pipe insulation from being damaged... and creating friable asbestos fibers. 3) Holes in the wall in the back work area allow mice into building. The employer has not taken steps to remove the mice from the facility. 4) The back area men's room urinals and a sink do not work. 5) The back area men's room is not cleaned frequently and is not maintained in sanitary condition. 6) The employer does not enforce COVID-19 face mask usage in the facility. 7) The employer does not clean and disinfect work areas between employees when different employees are using the same equipment or work space.
Alleged Hazards: 7, Employees Exposed: 30
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-02-12
1. The employer is aware of a rat infestation problem. The problem has only been addressed by the use a few small, inadequate mouse traps. The rats are starting to make nests at the front of the store. 2. The store also has an infection prevention (covid-19)... and an unsanitary issue that may arise during the holidays when Santa Wonderland is brought in again this year.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-11-02
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, VPS Primary Care Clinic of Detroit, 14825 West McNichols Road, DETROIT, MI, 48235, USA
1 year ago
1. An employee was sick and was still made to come into the office because they needed help. 2. The office is dirty and has mouse droppings in the drawers in the kitchen. 3. There has been an ant problem for months, and food is left on... the floor to feed them. 4. The doctor walks around the office bare foot and without a mask on while they are sneezing and coughing. They do not wash their hands.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-04-28
1 year ago
1. The facility is experiencing a mouse infestation. 2. There have been confirmed COVID-19 cases, however the employer is not performing cleaning upon discovery. The employer is not practicing social distancing and desk are within 6 feet.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-03-11
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, MetroEHS Pediatric Therapy ¿ Speech, Occupational & ABA Centers, 2470 Collingwood Street Ste 226, DETROIT, MI, 48206, USA
1 year ago
1. An employee tested positive for COVID-19 recently. Their last day at the center was December 23rd but they started experiencing symptoms the Monday after. The employee got a test the next day (Tuesday) that came back negative because it was a rapid test. The employee still... felt sick so they got another test and that one came back positive. Management told emploeyes to reach out to HR if we do not feel comfortable coming back to work and all employees have to get tested. There is no way we can get tested and have our results back quickly in order to return to work. 2. HR is not requiring the clients get tested because it's been 10 days now since the employee's exposure. The families are comfortable bringing their children back because employees wear masks but employees do not wear masks when they have to eat. 3. Employees also are not social distancing/6 feet apart in the center. 4. There has been a dead mouse, a live mouse, and there is no sink in the suite at the center. 5. Employees work in an old school renovated building so they have to walk out of the suite to go to the bathroom and wash their hands.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-01-04
Last 30 days