Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Updated: May 5, 2021 12:00 PM
5 months ago
1. The employer did not access the work place for hazards and job task that potentially expose employees to the COIVID-19/SARS-COV 2 virus. 2. The Store Managers do not enforce employees wear mask, hand sanitize, nor social distance to protect other workers from COVID -19. 3. The... employer does not have a Infectious Disease Plan. 4. The employees are not trained on COVID-19: "what is COVID and how to prevent it?", nor an "Infectious Disease COVID-19 plan."
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-30
1- Employees are continuing to work after being tested for COVID-19 and waiting for the results of the test. Some of the test results have been positive for COVID-19. There is a concern that other employees were exposed due to the direct contact the days they continued... work while waiting for test results. 2- The employer does not enforce customers to wear masks.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-18
9 months ago
1. Employees on the Grocery side could be exposed to the COVID-19 virus at work, due to being sent to fill in on the Perishable side, where there is an outbreak, and many employees are away from work due to testing positive for the virus and/or being... diagnosed with the infection. 2. Employees could be exposed to the COVID-19 virus due to 20-30 new hires being taken on, and there being no health screening etc. for them before they start work.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-02
11 months ago
1. Employer did not adequately disinfect the workplace following an employee testing positive for COVID-19 per CDC workplace guidelines to prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 1
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-10-01
An employee was experiencing shortness of breath and flu like symptoms last week. They are now off work in quarantine, but management hasn't informed the coworkers on what measures they should take to be tested.
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 49
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-16
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Food Lion Distribution Center, 2940 Arrowhead Road, Dunn, North Carolina 28334, USA
1 year ago
Employees are concerned that they are being exposed to the COVID-19 virus in the workplace, due to:
1. Employees not being able to stay 6 feet apart on the aisles;
2. The virus spreading amongst employees: the number of those infected is going up, and a lot... of them are coughing;
3. Masks being worn only until employees have passed the front door;
4. It being difficult to breathe while working with a mask on, due to Selectors doing the job at a run.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-08-18
1 year ago
1. Employees are exposed to hot temperatures while working in the warehouse. Employees are required to work 12-16 hours in the heat with minimal breaks. An employee became overheated and fainted two weeks ago.
2. The employer does not allow employees to social distance when picking items... on the line. There are 13-17 employees shoulder to shoulder on the line.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-28
1. The wearing of face masks by employees is not being enforced and workers are not complying.
2. Workers cannot maintain social distancing.
3. Sanitation in the facility is minimal.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-08-11
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Food Lion Distribution Center, 2940 Arrowhead Rd, Dunn, NC 28334, United States
1 year ago
Employees are concerned about exposure to coronavirus. The employer is keeping it quiet with more than 20 people that have tested positive for the virus. They are practicing safety procedures with mask and social distances, but people are getting sick and its spreading and they are not... notifying other employees. Employees are finding out about positive cases through word of mouth and social media about other employees that have contracted the virus.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-08-14
1 year ago
The mask mandate is not being upheld, no one is at the door to sanitize carts or check that customers are wearing masks. Most customers are not and employees could not care less. A manager was seen not wearing a mask and could easily see customers coming in without a mask on.