Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Dunn, North Carolina, United States
Updated: April 30, 2023 5:59 PM
9 months ago
As several severe thunderstorm warnings were issued in central North Carolina on Sunday afternoon, there were reports of damage and power outages. In Fayetteville, there were power outages reported downtown. Other damage was reported in Wilston and Edgecombe counties. About 8,000 customers were without power in an... area of Dortches and Nashville as of 4:45 p.m. Around 3:45 p.m., numerous trees and power lines were down near Frank Road and Kirby Road in Wilson County, according to the National Weather Service. There were also numerous trees down along Woodbridge Road. Elsewhere, there were about 1,000 power outages in southern Wake County and another 1,000 southwest of Goldsboro. About 600 Duke Energy customers in Dunn were without power as of 3 p.m.
Outage link: outagemap.duke-energy.com
I started feeling symptoms yesterday morning after eating at this location in Dunn. The location was very dirty and none of the people wore masks. I have had to cancel my driver's test, dentist appointment, doctor's appointment and several other events. | Symptoms: Other
1 year ago
Two staff members are positive with COVID-19 and have been allowed to continue working by the employer so that the restaurant would not have to close.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-12-29
Employees could be, or could have been, exposed to the COVID-19 virus in the workplace, due to: 1. There have been a lot of employees being diagnosed with the infection; 2. Masks are not being required to be worn; 3. The store has not been cleaned/sanitized; 4.... Proper cleaning/sanitation products are not provided.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-08-20
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, John H. Wellons Foundation, Inc., 2004 West Cumberland Street, DUNN, NC, 28334, USA
2 years ago
An employee was recently exposed to COVID-19 and came into the corporate office on March 29, 2021. The employee tested positive for the virus a few days later and then other employees tested positive as well. Currently, another employee is not feeling well but is on site... working. The employer has no regard for employees coming into contact with someone positive with the virus and not isolating.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-04-09
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, St. Moritz Security Services, Inc., 901 Rooms To Go Way, DUNN, NC, 28334, USA
2 years ago
1. The fire extinguisher in the guard house has been removed. 2. Staff have to step off curbing and stand against trucks when they come into the facility. The slope of the curbing drops quickly and the space between the curb and truck is tight. Employees can... lose their balance and fall when stepping off the curbing. In addition, some of the drivers do not set the brakes on the trucks and they could move when the security staff is next to the truck. 3. The microwave in guard house is in the bathroom, which is unsanitary. 4. There are no North Carolina Labor Laws posters at the guard house. 5. Cleaning chemicals are stored all over in the bathroom of the guard house. 6. The guard house if very small and measures about 6 feet by 4 feet. There are up to three employees in it at one time and the employees cannot maintain a social distance of 6 feet for COVID-19. 7. Hand sanitizer is not always available. 8. Face masks are locked in a cabinet in the bathroom and are not always accessible to employees. 9. The interior surfaces of the guard house are difficult to clean for COVID-19. The windows have bubble wrap against them, which cannot be cleaned. 10. The golf carts used by employees are stored behind the guard house. The area does not have lighting and employees have tripped and fell. 11. Some of the golf carts have shorted out when charging. There is concern that soemthing is wrong with the receptacle used to charge the golf carts. 12. There are no windshield wipers on the golf carts when driving them in the rain. 13. Some of the golf carts do not have headlights. 14. The brakes on the golf carts sometimes do not operate. 15. Electrical wiring in the guard house bathroom is exposed. 16. The air conditioning vent in the guard house is clogged and water drips. 17. There is a light on the corner of the warehouse that is supposed to flash when trailers are coming through the area, but it does nto work at times. This exposes the employees to being struck if they are unaware of the trailers. 18. Employees have to enter the "pump house" and the lights do not work at times. There are also insects and spiders in the pump house. 19. There is no fire extinguisher at the diesel fuel tank in the event that there is a fire. 20. The toilet in the guard house backs up a lot. 21. The doors to the electrical panel boxes behind the guard house do not close properly sometimes. One of the boxes has a wire hanging down with tape on it. 22. The box used to keep the chargers gets wet and employees could receive an electrical shock. 23. The electrical outlets in the guard house that are used to charge phones have shorted. 24. One of the electrical outlets in the guard house has a cracked faceplate. 25. Paint is flaking off the walls in the guard house and there is concern that it could be lead-containing. 26. The refrigerator under the desk in the guard house sometimes puts out static electricity. There is concern that the wiring may be incorrect. 27. There are roaches in the guard house and there is no pest control program in place.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-02-09
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Moore Health Care, Inc. T/a Senior Citizens Villag, 504 Canal Drive, DUNN, NC, 28334, USA
3 years ago
Employees could be exposed to the COVID-19 virus in the workplace, due to the employer instructing employees who have tested positive for the virus, but who have no symptoms or only mild symptoms, to come to work.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-01-04
Front line staff are not wearing face masks while conducting COVID-19 testing.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-11
3 years ago
1. Employees on the Grocery side could be exposed to the COVID-19 virus at work, due to being sent to fill in on the Perishable side, where there is an outbreak, and many employees are away from work due to testing positive for the virus and/or being... diagnosed with the infection. 2. Employees could be exposed to the COVID-19 virus due to 20-30 new hires being taken on, and there being no health screening etc. for them before they start work.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-02
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Food Lion Distribution Center, 2940 Arrowhead Road, Dunn, North Carolina 28334, USA
3 years ago
Employees are concerned that they are being exposed to the COVID-19 virus in the workplace, due to:
1. Employees not being able to stay 6 feet apart on the aisles;
2. The virus spreading amongst employees: the number of those infected is going up, and a lot... of them are coughing;
3. Masks being worn only until employees have passed the front door;
4. It being difficult to breathe while working with a mask on, due to Selectors doing the job at a run.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-08-18
Last 30 days