Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Nogales, Arizona, United States
Updated: February 1, 2023 12:21 PM
7 months ago
Nearly 20,000 UniSource Energy customers were without electricity Wednesday morning. The city of Nogales announced that city offices and services will be closed until power is restored. Nogales police and fire departments will remain open. According to the UniSource outage map, the outages affected areas along the... I-19 corridor from Amado to Nogales and areas east, including Patagonia. There was no immediate word on what caused the outage.
Outage link: uesaz.com
2 years ago
1. An employee working in the Pharmacy reported to work after testing positive for COVID-19, the employer did not disinfect the workplace to prevent the spread of the virus. 2. An employee in the Pharmacy was asked to deep clean the workplace after an employee tested positive... without training to do so. 3. The employer did not provide a Pharmacy employee with personal protective equipment (PPE) when asked to deep clean the workplace. 4. Employees who quarantine for exposure to COVID-19 are harassed by management for doing so.
Alleged Hazards: 4, Employees Exposed: 300
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-18
2 years ago
1. The employer does not have a plan in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 according to CDC guidance. 2. The employer does not provide personal protective equipment (PPE) during the pandemic. 3. The employer is not sanitizing or cleaning areas where an employee(s) tested positive... for COVID-19. 4. The body armor provided by the employer does not allow for ventilation during the summer months in Arizona. 5. PPE and sanitizing supplies are provided by CBP and not the employer. 6. An employee tested positive for COVID-19 and the employer is not doing anything to prevent the spread of the virus in the workplace.
Alleged Hazards: 6, Employees Exposed: 50
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-23
3 years ago
1. Exit signs located at the northside of the main building and southside of the new attached trailer are not maintained nor visible to employees.
2. The dock that is 4 feet or more has no fall protection.
3. An employee who was hospitalized was not reported... to the Tucson ADOSH Office.
4. Employees (four) from the Nogales facility are being sent in individual car pools to the Tucson facility to work and then return to work at the Nogales facility. Employees who car pooling are not practicing social distancing, and the fact that Tucson has more COVID-19 cases than Santa Cruz County, there are concerns that those employees returning to work in Nogales may be exposing employees at the facility to the CCOVID-19, the Coronavirus.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-05-12
3 years ago
1. The employer does not provide personal protective equipment for employees.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-04-10
Recent Interesting Reports
The package contains three colorful chargers.
371 little falls rd ste 4 Cedar grove nj 07009
I keep getting scarfs ?? Received my 2nd today
Im in Laurel Fork, VA, USA
1 week ago
I received something I never ordered. I already got a new credit card from my bank since they were compromised.
Facebook Scam, I ordered a lawn chair on Facebook on August 16th, and, instead, just received a “shopping bag to roll up” from Matthew Whitson, address: 4811 Eastern Ave. Los Angeles, CA. 90040. My credit card was charged for the supposed sale price of the chair. Acc
3 weeks ago
I ordered a lawn chair on Facebook on August 16th, and, instead, just received a “shopping bag to roll up” from Matthew Whitson, address: 4811 Eastern Ave. Los Angeles, CA. 90040. My credit card was charged for the supposed sale price of the chair. Acc
I purchased online 3 pairs of Asics runners very cheap as I have rheumatoid arthritis and need to wear these shoes and we only live on 1 wage. I ordered them on 19/7/2023, and still haven’t received them, so it’s been 2 months, I have sent them... emails with no replies. My Australia Post app says it was signed and delivered on 08/08/2023, I never received it and I’m so upset being ripped a large sum of money. I wish someone could help me. Had this transaction on my bank statement from an unusual company name I’ve never heard. I don’t know lambertagnes.com
Do you think as I got an Australia Post tracking message on my app I should ring them too?
Last 30 days