Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Little Joe's Tavern, 11518 S Saginaw St, Grand Blanc, MI 48439, USA
Employee test positive for Covid-19
2 years ago
One Little Joe's Tavern staff member in Grand Blanc has tested positive for COVID-19. The employee last worked Friday July 3rd
As a bus driver I was precautionary about wearing a safety mask while riding the bus. Later I found that when I took my mask off at work I caught COVID 19
1 month ago
We presumed we had bad food but it turned out to be the latest covid variant. Extreme stomach pain and headache, along with bad bowel and bitter mouth. Not like the extreme fatigue and sinus of the last few rounds of SARS-Co-V-2. There was an issue with... chorizo fat in a breakfast burrito that added to it, however that was not the main culprit, just difficult to digest (apparently for many). A tasty evil. Currently in California | Symptoms: Headache, Fatigue, Stomach Pain
1 month ago
Detect, Inc. is voluntarily recalling specific lots of the Detect Covid-19 Test™, their molecular, over-the-counter test used to identify SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes Covid-19) in self-collected nasal swabs. The recall affects a total of 11,102 tests shipped to customers from July 26th, 2022 through August 26th,... 2022. The test was granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on October 28, 2021. To date, Detect has not received any reports of false negative results related to the affected lots and is issuing this recall out of an abundance of caution.
There is an increased chance that the tests from the lot numbers listed below may give false negative results. Detect has conducted a thorough investigation to identify this issue and has made the decision to conduct a voluntary recall for these lots. The reliability of positive test results is not affected.
Below is a list of the affected lots. The lot number can be found on the side of each test box along with the Use By date.
Lot Number: HB264, Use By Date: 1/1/2023, Number of Tests Shipped: 7,382
Lot Number: HY263, Use By Date: 1/1/2023, Number of Tests Shipped: 1,800
Lot Number: HY264, Use By Date: 1/1/2023, Number of Tests Shipped: 1,920
There is an increased chance that the tests from the lot numbers listed below may give false negative results. Detect has conducted a thorough investigation to identify this issue and has made the decision to conduct a voluntary recall for these lots. To date, Detect has not received any reports of false negative results related to the affected lots and is issuing this recall out of an abundance of caution. The reliability of positive test results is not affected.
Detect is notifying all customers and distributors affected by the recall. Anyone in possession of any unused tests from the affected lots should dispose of the tests. The outer packaging is recyclable while all the test components can be discarded as regular trash. Detect Hubs are not affected by the recall and do not need to be discarded.
Test users who attempt to use recalled tests will be notified in the Detect App™ that the test has been recalled and may not be used.
Detect, Inc. will issue a refund* for the affected tests (as verified by Detect) upon customers’ acknowledgement of receipt of the recall-related communication and confirmation that any affected tests in possession have been disposed of.
Company name: Detect, Inc.
Brand name: Detect
Product recalled: Over the counter Covid-19 Test
Reason of the recall: There is an increased chance that the tests from the lot numbers listed below may give false negative results
FDA Recall date: December 12, 2022
I was staying at a shelter in Lockport Cares and there was a Christian pastor at the shelter. Guess again. I dialed an ubulanxe to go to the hospital because my teeth were bleeding.and I was coughing up blood. The woman told me I should not stay... at Lockport Cares because I called an ambulance to go to the hospital.
I assume Lockport cares is possibly food poisoning people. Lockport cares gives you bag lunches , breakfast and dinner.
For 2 nights there is always corn or brownies during Bible study at 8pm at night.
I'm not allowed back because I claaid they were food poisoning people
I told the police when I dialed the ambulance.
My blood sugar was low and I was coughing up blood and my teeth were bleeding.
Warning. Lockport Cares does food poisoning
Also there is a hazard for COVID 19. The manager allows COVID 19 positive to stay there without mandatory mask
You are not required to wear mask indoors.amd of you are positive for covid 19, you are not required to wear a mask. There is a woman positive for covid 10 not wearing a mask everyday spreading her disease. Lockport Cares allows kids and married couples to stay the night also.
Lockport cares should be shut down for biohazard. Covid positive wear no masks. A mask is not required for covid positive people.
Warning. | Symptoms: Cough
1 year ago
1. The bathrooms are molded and leaking. 2. Products are heavy and stacked too high. 3. Forklift drivers are not trained. 4. No proper lighting. 5. Forklifts are driven too fast without warning. 6. Does not have an eye wash station. 7. Does not have proper COVID... 19 sanitary practices.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-08-11
1. Owner management employee tested positive for COVID on Thursday November 12th, on Monday November 16th they to work in the office and continues to return to the office to work. Management have taken no steps to mitigate the spread of COVID 19 internally among office staff... since the onset in March. 2. There are no daily wellness checks for internal staff, no temperature checks upon entering the building, no PPE training, no designated safety coordinator, no hazardous training or posted materials on how to protect ourselves from the spread of COVID 19 while in the office. 3. They did not adhere to a 14 day quarantine after receiving the positive COVID result for employees. 4. They are not taking steps to clean or disinfect the office either, since June, internal office staff has been responsible for keeping the office clean. 5. No proper cleaning supplies have been provided to keep the office clean. 6. Management continually force employees back into the office to work despite more than half of the office staff being able to perform their job functions effectively, remotely.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-11-18
1 year ago
More than 4,700 Consumers Energy customers remained without electricity on Wednesday about 24 hours after the severe thunderstorms moved through.
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Genesys Regional Medical Center, 1 Genesys Parkway, GRAND BLANC, MI, 48439, USA
1 year ago
1. No plan to prevent ED workers from exposure to COVID-19. 2. PPE usage, access, availability, and supply levels
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 1
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-03-09
1 year ago
1. Company is refusing to enforce the executive order requiring face coverings inside enclosed office spaces. 2. Company is refusing to accommodate remote work despite multiple requests and successfully working remotely, citing that certain job functions cannot be performed remotely. 3. Company is not enforcing social distancing... as employees frequently mill about and socialize with one another within 6 feet. The workplace consists largely of cubicles so maintaining 6 feet of distance between employees is impossible under normal working conditions.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-27
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Michigan Dental Wellness Center, 4025 Hill Road, GRAND BLANC, MI, 48439, USA
1 year ago
1. 10 employees several don't wear masks. 2. No covid screening for patients don't require patients to wear masks. 3. Allows patients to eat and drink from coffee bar in the lobby of dental office. 4. Play area in reception room is open for play in the... waiting area for kids to play. 5. Toys are not sanitized after use. 6. Pens are not sanitized after use from patients.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-01-28
Last 30 days