Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Updated: March 15, 2022 12:00 PM
Employees could be exposed to the COVID-19 virus in the workplace, due to: a number of employees are, or have been, sick, and they have been required to work unless or until they have tested positive for the virus. Also, only sick employees are made to wear... a mask.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2022-01-05
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Zaxby's Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings, 12834 Jefferson Avenue, NEWPORT NEWS, VA, 23608, USA
8 months ago
COVID positive employees are not removed from the worksite. Employees that have tested positive for COVID-19 are required to return to work immediately, with no quarantine and without meeting any return to work criteria.
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 15
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2022-01-20
1. A COVID-19 pandemic plan has not been developed and implemented for employees to include employee wellness checks, quarantining employees, informing employees for possible exposure to the virus, employee returning to work policy, social distancing, personal protective equipment, disinfecting/sanitizing, hand sanitizer and employee training. Employees have become... sick with COVID-19; and, the store is not getting clean. 2. Mold is growing on the walls of the cooler.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-08-23
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Zaxby's Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings, 800 Tennessee 76, WHITE HOUSE, TN, 37188, USA
1 year ago
1. Employees who are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 such as vomiting, cough, runny nose, sore throat, etc. are allowed to continue working.
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 1
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-09-06
1. A COVID-19 pandemic plan has not been developed and implemented for employees to include employee wellness checks, informing employees of possible exposure, employee return to work and employee training. Employees are required to come into work after being exposed to COVID-19.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date:... 2021-02-12
The employer did not develop and implement an effective Infectious Disease Preparedness and Prevention Program for Covid-19. Upon knowledge of positive cases, the employer did not isolate the sick workers, and did not identify, check and quarantine the exposed employees. The use of masks is not uniformly... enforced.
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 10
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-11-10
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Zaxby's Chicken Fingers & Buffalo Wings, 1903 Laurens Road, Greenville, SC, USA
2 years ago
Customers are not wearing face mask's or practicing social distancing inside restaurant.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-10-23
Recent Interesting Reports
Today I received a Dolin Youpin that I did not order off a website called Stumpbent. I have order confirmation email with an order number and picture of what was supposed to be delivered and I have digital receipt from Stumpbent where they were paid. Said it... came from China but also has a postage sticker from Las Vegas
I'm in Mississippi
Did not order this package.
online retailer: DoPont, Wa 98327
I ordered some laptops and got this instead. Ordered from Flash Deals
Received a pair of gloves from RETUREP. 19301 PACIFIC GATEWAY DR, TORRANCE, CA 90502
I'm in Aurora
#unorderedpackage #delivery #uspostalservice #19301pacificgatewaydrive #torrance #california #unitedstates
I received an empty package from this location. Apparently a lot of people have. What is this about?, 1700 Belle Meade Court, Lawrenceville, GA, USA
3 weeks ago
I got a padded envelope addressed to me from this location. It was empty. Why?
I received a empty envelope from SHPPERCENTER
17.00 BELLE MEADE CT
LAWRENCEVILLE GA 30043.
Should I be concerned?
I'm in Syracuse, NY
Marijuana products cultivated by PP Wellness - recalled due to possible Aspergillus contamination, Arizona, USA
6 days ago
The Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) announced the recall of specific marijuana products cultivated by PP Wellness due to possible contamination with Aspergillus, a fungus that can cause allergic reactions or infection, usually in people already sick with something else. These products were sold at multiple... locations with the product names listed below. To date, no illnesses have been reported.
The recalled products are:
Cultivator / Product Name / Batch Number / Product Type / Implicated Contaminant
- PP Wellness / El Alquimista / GH401 / Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
- PP Wellness / Tangie Head /GH403 / Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
- PP Wellness / Nasty Girl /GH404 / Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
- PP Wellness / The Juice / GH408/ Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
- PP Wellness / Gorilla Grapevine / GH413/ Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
- PP Wellness / The Juice / GH416 / Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
This announcement is being made out of an abundance of caution. Patients who have purchased potentially contaminated products should not ingest, inhale, or otherwise consume them and should dispose of them. Once ADHS discovered the positive test results, the establishment involved took immediate action to work with all distribution and retail partners to remove any potentially impacted products.
Aspergillus can cause allergic reactions or infections, usually in people already sick with something else. Symptoms range from asthma or cold-like symptoms to fever and chest pain among many others.
In case you experience harm from products, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Last 30 days