IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marijuana can be contaminated if grown in unsanitary conditions or if exposed to toxins during cultivation or handling. However, properly regulated and controlled cultivation can minimize the risk of contamination. It is important to obtain the product from reputable sources.Last updated: December 19, 2022
Marijuana products cultivated by PP Wellness - recalled due to possible Aspergillus contamination, Arizona, USA
2 months ago
The Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) announced the recall of specific marijuana products cultivated by PP Wellness due to possible contamination with Aspergillus, a fungus that can cause allergic reactions or infection, usually in people already sick with something else. These products were sold at multiple... locations with the product names listed below. To date, no illnesses have been reported.
The recalled products are:
Cultivator / Product Name / Batch Number / Product Type / Implicated Contaminant
- PP Wellness / El Alquimista / GH401 / Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
- PP Wellness / Tangie Head /GH403 / Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
- PP Wellness / Nasty Girl /GH404 / Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
- PP Wellness / The Juice / GH408/ Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
- PP Wellness / Gorilla Grapevine / GH413/ Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
- PP Wellness / The Juice / GH416 / Plant, Trim / Aspergillus
This announcement is being made out of an abundance of caution. Patients who have purchased potentially contaminated products should not ingest, inhale, or otherwise consume them and should dispose of them. Once ADHS discovered the positive test results, the establishment involved took immediate action to work with all distribution and retail partners to remove any potentially impacted products.
Aspergillus can cause allergic reactions or infections, usually in people already sick with something else. Symptoms range from asthma or cold-like symptoms to fever and chest pain among many others.
In case you experience harm from products, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Walmart Supercenter, North Prince Street, Clovis, NM, USA, Walmart Supercenter, North Prince Street, Clovis, NM, USA
4 months ago
Young overnight long hair maybe 18 or 20years old told me he can do what he wants was smoking marijuana right in front next to the entrance doors. Look Caucasian hid his name in pocket he stated he was one of the one in charge and that those who work at night can smoke and do as they please
Medical marijuana products - recalled due to failed tests for mold, E. coli, yeast, and salmonella, Oklahoma, USA
8 months ago
The Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority has recalled 99 medical marijuana products after samples failed tests for mold, E. coli, yeast, and salmonella.
During OMMA’s routine inspections and reviewing of records, it discovered results not accurately reported by the testing lab. See images for the list of the... recalled products and Dispensaries.
The OMMA alerted growers and processors about the recall and they are required to inform dispensaries, who will inform the patients who purchased the product. Any patient in possession of a recalled product should return it to the dispensary.
In case you experience harm from marijuana products, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Harvest HOC of Baseline Dispensary, 1821 W Baseline Rd #101, Guadalupe, AZ 85283, United States, Harvest HOC of Baseline Dispensary, 1821 W Baseline Rd #101, Guadalupe, AZ 85283, United States
8 months ago
Today, Fentanol poisoning. A man sold me marijuana at a licensed dispensary called house of cannabis
1 year ago
Employer allowing Covid-19 positive employees to work and bag ice. Employer allowing Covid-19 positive employees to deliver ice. Employees positive for Covid-19 are not made to quarantine. Employees are drinking and smoking marijuana while bagging ice. Facility is covered in dirt and bugs.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt... Date: 2021-02-26
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Kermit Chair Company, LLC, 1330 Foster Avenue, Suite 100, NASHVILLE, TN, 37203, USA
1 year ago
1. Employees are exposed to polyurethane with poor ventilation. No Jurisdiction: 2. Marijuana and alcohol usage during operation of power tools and saw tables. All illegal activities condoned and demonstrated by owner.
Alleged Hazards: 2, Employees Exposed: 1
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-05-14
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Greenhouse of Walled Lake, 103 East Walled Lake Drive, WALLED LAKE, MI, 48390, USA
1 year ago
1. Masks are only worn in the main area of the shop, no employee is wearing a mask, face shields or gloves when in the basement area where the marijuana is out in the open being weighed and touched without personal protection gear.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-02-16
1 year ago
1. It was reported to OSHA that exits are locked in the lower greenhouse breezeway entrance area and attached trailer product storage/workplace area. It was alleged that employees are exposed to fire hazards due to the locked exits. This is contrary to 1910.37. 2. It was reported... to OSHA that the lavatory in the lower trailer product storage/workplace area bathroom does not have hand washing facilities and the toilet regularly backs up releasing sewage. It was reported that the lavatory is adjacent to a personal protective equipment (PPE) storage area and that the PPE is not decontaminated after sewage release instances. It was alleged that employees are exposed to sanitation hazards due a toilet regularly backing, PPE being contaminated with sewage and the lack of hand washing facilities with hot and cold or tepid water. This is contrary to 1910.141. 3. It was reported to OSHA that the owner refuses to wear hand protection, when working with marijuana products. It was alleged that the owner is exposed dermal hazards from marijuana products because the employer had failed to assess hazards and select personal protective equipment. This is contrary to 1910.132 and 1910.138. 4. It was reported to OSHA that the owner refuses to wear face covering or socially distance from employees to prevent the spread of COVID. It was alleged that the Owner is potentially exposing employees to COVID. This is contrary to section 5(a)(1) of the OSH Act. 5. It was reported that employees are exposed to heat hazards in the lower greenhouses. It was alleged that the employer has not provided employees training about the symptoms of heat related illnesses and methods of prevention for heat related illnesses. This is contrary to section 5(a)(1) of the OSH Act.
Alleged Hazards: 5, Employees Exposed: 10
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-06-21
1 year ago
1. Employees are exposed to health hazards associated with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in that the employer is not implementing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines including face masks, quarantining employees with COVID-19, and advising co-workers when they may have been exposed to a contagious individual.... Location: Restaurant 2. Employees are exposed to health hazards in that the employer allows employees to smoke cigarettes and marijuana in the building. Location: Kitchen
Alleged Hazards: 2, Employees Exposed: 15
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-11-19