Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Updated: October 28, 2020 10:00 PM
October 28, 2020 10:00 PM
“Company name: Whole Foods Market
Brand name: Whole Foods Market
Product recalled: Macaroni and Cheese products
Reason of the recall: Undeclared egg
FDA Recall date: October 28, 2020
Recall details: Whole Foods Market is voluntarily recalling select prepared Macaroni & Cheese products from store... s across five states because they contain undeclared egg. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to egg run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
The affected products were sold at Whole Foods Market stores in Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington, D.C. The product was sold in plastic containers and in family-style meal kits with Whole Foods Market scale labels in the prepared foods department, available both hot and refrigerated. The product was also available from the chef’s case counter and from Whole Foods Market online and catering menus. The affected products can be identified by the following information. All affected product has been removed from store shelves. No allergic reactions have been reported to date.
- Macaroni & Cheese, chef’s case. Product Code (begins with) M: 286501. Best by 10/28/2020
- Macaroni & Cheese, packaged. Product Code (begins with) M: 263608. Best by 10/27/2020
- Macaroni & Cheese, online and catering. Product Code (begins with) M: 114449 | 109866. Best by 10/23/2020
- Rotisserie Chicken Meals with Mac & Cheese and Broccoli, packaged. Product Code (begins with) M: 261596 | 261580 | 261590 | 261601 | 261608 | 261616. Best by 10/26/2020
- Fried Chicken Meal with Mac & Cheese, packaged. Product Code (begins with) M: 247257. Best by 10/25/2020
- Fried Chicken Meal with Mac & Cheese, packaged on hot bar. Product Code (begins with) M: 237444. Best by 10/24/2020
- Chicken Rustico Romano Chef Plate with Mac & Cheese and Broccoli, packaged. Product Code (begins with) M: 241442. Best by 10/28/2020
- Chicken Breast Chef Plate with Mac & Cheese and Broccoli, packaged. Product Code (begins with) M: 299430. Best by 10/28/2020
- BBQ Turkey Meatballs Chef Plate with Mac & Cheese and Green Beans, packaged. Product Code (begins with) M: 241464. Best by 10/28/2020
- Roasted Turkey Chef Plate with Mac & Cheese and Broccoli, packaged. Product Code (begins with) M: 242019. Best by 10/28/2020
Customers who purchased this product at Whole Foods Market can bring a valid receipt into stores for a full refund. Consumers with additional questions can call 1-844-936-8255 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday, or 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Saturday through Sunday.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
Recent Interesting Reports
Toledo, OH, USA
June 10, 2021 2:48 AM
“I purchased a battery-powered wood cutter for $19.99 plus shipping $6.00. I never received my merchandise, but I did receive a piece of wire in between 2 rings. I checked the website & it’s a treatment facility. ”
Greenacres, FL, USA
June 7, 2021 11:39 AM
“I read all these other people that never received theirs either, how do I get my refund of 28.00 from Amphitrite Techology Limited. I am reporting this because I never received my mini chain saw,I purchased from Amphitrite Techology Limited ”
June 3, 2021 12:42 PM
“I order a battery powered chain saw and never received it and I have a receipt for it and ”
June 1, 2021 3:39 PM
“SCAM. Thought I purchased a battery powered wood cutter from Roses pro.com. All I got was a chain. ”
June 11, 2021 10:00 PM
“Company name: Purina Animal Nutrition
Brand name: Purina
Product recalled: Beef Cattle Feed RangeLand® 30-13 TUB
Reason of the recall: Tubs that are too soft, allowing over-consumption which can lead to urea toxicity.
FDA Recall date: June 11, 2021
Recall details: Purina Animal Nutrition is ini... tiating a very limited voluntary recall of one lot of Purina® RangeLand® 30-13 (125#) beef cattle feed. This recall is being initiated as a precaution related to tubs that are too soft, allowing over-consumption, which could result in urea toxicity.
Purina Animal Nutrition received reports from customers claiming the feed may have resulted in poor health and/or death. Elevated urea levels can cause health issues and potential death in cattle. Symptoms of excess urea may include muscle tremors (especially of the face and ears), abdominal pain, frothy salivation, polyuria, and bruxism (grinding of teeth). The affected product and lot number is:
- Formula No: L3B3. Item No: 1800049-627. Description: Purina® RangeLand® 30-13 (125#). Lot Number: 1MAR19CLF1
The affected feed was manufactured by Purina Animal Nutrition on March 19, 2021. The affected Purina® feed was sold in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Washington.
Customers can find the lot number on the side of each tub. Customers who purchased this product are instructed to stop feeding and to destroy or return it to the point of purchase.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
Graham, NC, USA
May 31, 2021 1:44 PM
“I was scammed by Amphirite Technology LTD. I ordered the wireless-powered wood cutter and received some weird twisty key ring! ”
Rockwell, NC, USA
June 14, 2021 7:10 AM
“I saw an ad on Facebook from a company named Amphitrite Technology Limited. I ordered a small wood cutter and paid $21.99 through Paypal. I received a wire with a key ring on each end. I have contacted Paypal and awaiting resolution. ”
Lincoln, NE, USA
June 22, 2021 7:21 PM
“I ordered from Facebook marketplace a battery operated saw and got some weird thing. I used my paypal to pay for it ”
Beecher, MI, USA
May 28, 2021 10:01 AM
“Advertised as battery operated chain saw but only received a thin metal wire. This company, Amphitrite Technology Limited, apparently has many of these ads online. They are cheating many consumers out of money with this deception and illegal practice. ”
Beckley, WV, Beckley, WV, USA
June 11, 2021 4:27 PM
“Same as several complaints, I ordered the powered wood cutter for $19.99 and they sent me a unknown wire item, useless..a bait and switch scam. Amphitrite technology limited ”