Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
1011 Us Highway 72 East, Athens, Alabama, United States
Updated: September 22, 2020 12:00 PM
3 years ago
1. Employees who have tested positive and informed the employer have been told to keep quite or face termination.
2. Employees, exposed to a coworker that has tested positive for the COVID-19, are not being informed of contact or if they need to be tested.
3. Employees... in the deli are exposed to amputation injuries due to meat/cheese slicers in the deli turning on automatically.
4. Employees in the deli and/or meat department are exposed to slips and falls from ice accumulating in and around the freezer unit door.
5. Employers in the deli are exposed to burns due to a hose on a fryer with a broken handle.
6. Employees in the deli are exposed to burns due to a fryer that stops working, forcing the tub containing hot oil to be removed.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-15
Recent Interesting Reports
Made in China large Scarf never ordered
I received a ring from 21460 Yellow Brick Rd. Walnut CA 91789 that I did not order. I haven't noticed any unauthorized transactions on my CC but will keep an eye for them. I did place an order on a site that was portrayed to be SHEIN... but wasn't and never received my purchases. Idk what to do with the ring so I just gave it to my ex-husband.
I ordered a wardrobe and received a Suzhichou scarf instead.
Hi, I received a package from College point New York from Mark Cadicamo. hi, I received a package from College point New York from Mark Carcamo. It seems to be some kind of a stretch band. Could you please tell me if I’m supposed to do anything with that? Thank you.
I am reporting a package received that I did not order. 9/11/23, Franklin 46131, Indiana, United States
2 weeks ago
I received a package today with a silk scarf from a John Nyman, 5625 Jillson St., Commerce, CA 90040. I did not order this. What do I do now? How can I report this or be sure I'm not being hacked?
I placed an order on FB for sweatshirts from Solaffirm. Never received. I did report it to my credit card company. I just received an ugly horse scarf from Jane, address above. Seems it’s time to shut Jane down. Sorry I had thrown the packaging away. Fished it out of my trash.
Last 30 days