Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Updated: August 17, 2021 12:00 PM
(1) A COVID-19 pandemic plan has not been developed and implemented for employees to include employee wellness checks, disinfecting and sanitizing, informing employees of possible exposure, and employee return to work. Employees were not informed when they were exposed to COVID-19 in the workplace.
Source: Osha.gov |... Receipt Date: 2021-03-08
Company name: Freshpet Inc.
Brand name: Freshpet
Product recalled: Select Small Dog Bite Size Beef & Egg Recipe Dog Food
Reason of the recall: Potential for Salmonella
FDA Recall date: June 13, 2021
Recall details: Freshpet Inc. is announcing a voluntary recall of a single lot of... Freshpet® Select Small Dog Bite Size Beef & Egg Recipe Dog Food (1 LB bags), with Sell by Date 10/30/2021,due to potential contamination with Salmonella. Our Freshpet Team had designated this single lot for destruction, but it was inadvertently shipped to retailers in limited geographic markets between June 7 to June 10, 2021. No other Freshpet products or lot codes are impacted by this recall.
Salmonella can affect animals eating the product and there is risk to humans from handling contaminated products, especially if they have not thoroughly washed their hands after having contact with the products or any surfaces exposed to these products. Healthy people infected with Salmonella should monitor themselves for some or all of the following symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or bloody diarrhea, abdominal cramping and fever. Rarely, Salmonella can result in more serious ailments, including arterial infections, endocarditis, arthritis, muscle pain, eye irritation, and urinary tract symptoms. Consumers exhibiting these signs after having contact with this product should contact their healthcare providers.
Dogs with Salmonella infections may be lethargic and have diarrhea or bloody diarrhea, fever, and vomiting. Some dogs will have only decreased appetite, fever and abdominal pain. Infected but otherwise healthy dogs can be carriers and infect other animals or humans. If your dog has consumed the recalled product and has these symptoms, please contact your veterinarian.
Freshpet has received no reports of illness, injury, or adverse reaction to date, and has issued this recall because of our deep commitment to the safety of our pet parents and their dogs. The limited number of impacted products may have been sold at: Publix in Florida, South Carolina, and Georgia, and at limited Target locations in Arizona and Southern California.
Most of the product was intercepted at retailer distribution warehouses and not delivered to retail stores. If pet parents have products matching the following description in their possession, they should stop feeding it to their dogs and dispose of it immediately.
Please see the product pictures and the information below for details.
- Product Name: FRESHPET® SELECT SMALL DOG BITE SIZE BEEF & EGG RECIPE
- Retail UPC Code: 627975012939
- Lot Code: 1421FBP0101
- Sell-by Date: 10/30/2021 L2
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Publix Super Market at Crow's Corner, 4730 County Road 17, HELENA, AL, 35080, USA
7 months ago
1. Publix Travel Teams Members and vendors who are in a store for a remodel, restocking, or store opening and Publix employees are exposed to COVID-19 hazards due to the employer not following safe work restrictions such as: a. Utilizing contact tracing and notifying employees when a... team member tests positive, b. Disinfecting areas were infected people have touched, and c. Requiring social distancing for workers and including keeping customers away from workers.
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 35
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-02-16
7 months ago
1. The employer has not effectively developed or implemented an Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan for COVID-19 for the travel team vendors. 2. An employee from the travel team vendors was positive for COVID-19 and employees in closed contact with him were not notified so they... could either quarantine and get tested. Location: 3479 Hwy 81 E McDonough, GA 30256 3. Employees who were in close contact with another employee who tested positive are required to continue working while exposed to COVID-19 without being quarantine or tested. Location: 196 Loganville Hwy, Bethlehem, GA 30620 4. The employer has not provided adequate sanitization at the facility, such as the common areas and work areas, after confirmed COVID-19 positive cases.
Alleged Hazards: 4, Employees Exposed: 30
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-02-16
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Publix Super Markets, Inc., 1111 Lower Fayetteville Rd, FAYETTEVILLE, GA, 30270, USA
8 months ago
1. Approximately 60 employees are exposed to health hazards associated with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in that the employer is not implementing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines where the employer is requiring employees exhibiting signs and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as, fever, cough, and/or... shortness of breath to report to work during a pandemic. 2. Approximately 60 employees are exposed to health hazards associated with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, in that the employer is not implementing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines in that the employer is not conducting temperature checks, social distancing and not enforcing the stores mask requirement policy within the store for employees and customers which has resulted multiple employees testing positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Alleged Hazards: 2, Employees Exposed: 60
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-10-27
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Publix North Carolina Employee Services, LLC, 705 Greenville Boulevard SE, GREENVILLE, NC, 27858, USA
9 months ago
The employer is not taking proper precautions to keep employees safe during the pandemic. Employees are being allowed to work while they are sick with COVID-19 symptoms, potentially exposing other employees to COVID-19. Employees work closely with each other at times. There are now several employees out... now due to being tested positive for the virus.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-16
#coronaviruscovid19 #publix #osha #705greenvilleboulevardsoutheast #greenville #northcarolina #unitedstates
10 months ago
An employee at Publix located on 1920 West Avenue in Miami Beach recently tested positive for Covid-19 and has passed away
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Publix Super Market at St. James Shopping Center, 208 St James Ave, Goose Creek, SC 29445, USA
11 months ago
The employer has not implemented good hygiene and infection control practices including social distancing, temperature checks, frequent and thorough hand washing, provide mask, gloves, maintain housekeeping like routine cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and equipment for the employees.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-16
1. Workers assigned to recycling operations come in contact with materials discarded by other people and may be exposed to contaminants and potentially Covid-19. Workers do not have adequate personal protective equipment (PPE). Cloth gloves are inadequate, and plastic/synthetic gloves are not always available.
2. Powered industrial... trucks and other machines that are part of the recycling operations are not cleaned/sanitized before each shift transfer. Sanitation supplies are not available.
Alleged Hazards: 2, Employees Exposed: 20
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-09-26
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Publix Super Market at Nokomis Village, 1091 North Tamiami Trail, Nokomis, Florida 34275, USA
1 year ago
1. Employer does not enforce the proper wearing of facemasks in that employees are wearing the facemask not covering their nose, exposing the employees to potential COVID-19 infection.
2. Employer does not require the use of facemasks, specifically in the Deli department, exposing the employees to potential... COVID-19 infection.
Alleged Hazards: 2, Employees Exposed: 5
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-09-02