Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Updated: May 5, 2021 12:00 PM
5 months ago
1. The employer requires employees with COVID19 (coronavirus disease) symptoms to come to work that have received advisement from a healthcare professional to quarantine; exposing employees to infectious diseases in the facility. 2. Employees are exposed to health hazards associated with COVID-19 in that the employer does... not require employees and visitors to wear masks per CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) guidelines. 3. Employees are exposed to infectious disease in that the employer does not enforce the 6 ft. social distancing requirement per CDC guidelines in that the employer allows parties in the meeting rooms where employees and customers that are required to work in close proximity. 4. Employees are exposed to health hazards related to the employer not cleaning and sanitizing the workplace regularly per CDC guidelines after employees tested positive for COVID-19.
Alleged Hazards: 4, Employees Exposed: 50
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-03-16
6 months ago
1. Employees were exposed to the COVID-19 virus in the workplace, due to an employee, now hospitalized for treatment for a COVID-19 infection, continuing to come to work while experiencing observable symptoms, consistent with those of COVID-19 infection. 2. Employees could be exposed to the virus due... to there being no deep-cleaning/sanitization of the premises; no isolation of the rest of the employees who had contact with the affected employee; and no testing of employees who had contact with the affected employee.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-03-12
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Hilton Garden Inn Fremont Milpitas, 45976 Warm Springs Blvd., FREMONT, CA, 94539, USA
7 months ago
Potential concern implementing COVID Prevention Program for the enforcement of wearing face covering by all employees. Reference Title 8 CCR Sections 3203, 3205 & 3380 Potential concerns with restroom facilities not being supplied with toilet paper, toilet seat covers and hand soap. Reference Title 8 CCR Sections... 3364, 3366
Alleged Hazards: 2, Employees Exposed: 1
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-02-04
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Hilton Garden Inn Spartanburg, 805 Spartan Blvd, SPARTANBURG, SC, 29301, USA
9 months ago
A COVID-19 pandemic plan has not been developed and implemented for employees to include employee wellness checks, disinfecting and sanitizing, social distancing, personal protective equipment, informing employees of possible exposure, employee return to work and employee training. Employer did not notify employees who worked in direct contact... with employees that tested positive for possible exposure.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-06
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Hilton Garden Inn Grand Rapids East, 2321 E Beltline Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546, USA
11 months ago
Since March of 2020 to the present, a few employees at this location have tested positive for the Coronavirus and employees were not informed by management. The managers have had the opportunity to get tested due to them being exposed, but none of the employees have because... they were not under the impression they needed to. It is believed to have started in the housekeeping department; all other departments (front desk, maintenance, food and beverage) have crossed paths and are constantly in the same area as the housekeeping department. The same iPad is used for everyone to clock in and out of work daily in the break room, and it is not continuously sanitized. There is an email from the property management team instructing employees to no longer require guests to wear a mask at the location in the hope of occupancy increasing.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-10-07
#coronaviruscovid19 #hilton #osha #2321eastbeltlineavenuesoutheast #grandrapids #michigan #unitedstates
Unknown number of employees test positive for Covid-19, Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque, 1000 Woodward Pl NE, Albuquerque, NM, USA
1 year ago
Unknown number of employees() at EMBASSY SUITES in ALBUQUERQUE, NM tested positive for Covid-19. Event Date: 10/20/2020, RR-4599
An employee test positive for Covid-19, Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport, 2601 Yale Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM, USA
1 year ago
An employee(1) at HILTON GARDEN INN-ALBUQUERQUE in ALBUQUERQUE, NM tested positive for Covid-19. Event Date: 10/15/2020, RR-3964
The employer has not implemented an infectious disease preparedness and response plan to protect employees against COVID-19 disease.
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 40
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-22
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Hampton Inn White House, 404 Hester Drive, White House, Tennessee 37188, USA
1 year ago
1. Employees are not being protected from potential exposure to COVID-19.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-08-03
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte, 4800 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, North Carolina 28217, USA
1 year ago
1. The employer did not inform employees when they were exposed to employees who tested positive for Covid-19.
2. The employer did not screen employees for Covid-19 using temperature measurements.
3. The employer did not require employees to sanitize or disinfect hotel rooms or common areas after... an employee tested positive for Covid-19.
4. Employees were not required to wear masks except when upper hotel management was visiting.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-20