Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Updated: November 8, 2021 12:00 PM
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Harris Teeter, LLC - Store #258, 8600 University City Boulevard, CHARLOTTE, NC, 28213, USA
1 year ago
A number of employees who were compelled to come into work despite having a 100 degree or higher fever were later diagnosed with Covid-19: the rest of the employees were put at risk.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-09-20
#coronaviruscovid19 #osha #harristeeter #8600universitycityboulevard #charlotte #northcarolina #unitedstates
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Harris Teeter, LLC - Store 280, 4010 Battleground Ave., GREENSBORO, NC, 27410, USA
1 year ago
With several COVID cases in this location, there is a concern that the employer is not enforcing the wearing of masks by employees on third shift.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-02-02
#coronaviruscovid19 #osha #harristeeter #4010battlegroundavenue #greensboro #northcarolina #unitedstates
2 years ago
There have been approximately six positive cases of COVID-19 in the last three days and there is concern that the employer is not following the proper protocol: 1. Temperatures of employees are being taken with a broken thermometer. 2. Employees are not washing hands as they should... be doing. 3. Equipment such as pin pads, scanners and registers are not being cleaned.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-22
2 years ago
1. The face masks required for employees to use have caused several employees have fainted due to the long durations of time.
2. The employer has not implemented or conducted daily surveys for changes to employee?s health conditions to prevent the spread of Covid-19. 3. The employer... has not established policies and practices that ensure social distancing of six feet between employees while working
Alleged Hazards: 3,
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-06-08
2 years ago
1) Employer permitted employees or other persons who are known or suspected to be infected with COVID-19 to remain on the work site.
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 80
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-09-17
2 years ago
1. On or about June 21, 2020, the employer had a company come into the store and spray an unknown chemical due to their being a positive COVID-19 case. The workers spraying the chemical wore protective suits and masks and were spraying the chemical throughout the store... around employees. The chemical was on pallet jacks, toilets, chairs and other surfaces. Employees asked management what the chemical was and were not told of the identity. They were told that it was used in other stores and that the employer did not think it was a problem. Employees later were told that the chemical was corrosive but dissipated in three minutes. Some employees experienced sore throats and skin rashes that may have been due to exposure to the unknown chemical.
2. Employees are not aware of the employer's written hazardous communication program nor are they provided safety data sheets "SDSs" for chemicals they are exposed to in the workplace to include the unknown chemical sprayed by the company for COVID 19.
3. The back receiving area is very hot, around 97 degrees; and employees have not been provided information on signs and symptoms of heat stress; and means of preventing heat stress and other heat related illness through their heat stress prevention program.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-07 | Symptoms: Skin Rash, Sore Throat
#coronaviruscovid19 #harristeeter #osha #2800southcollegeroad #wilmington #northcarolina #unitedstates
Recent Interesting Reports
I ordered collapsable storage boxes and I still have not received them. I have read its all a scam to buy things thru Facebook. Instead I received 2 hair ribbons!
#scam #delivery #uspostalservice #facebookscam #2646rainieravenuesouth #seattle #washington #unitedstates
Well, everyone and their friends received a Dolin Youpin pen set., 14900 Frye Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155, USA
2 weeks ago
A mysterious package showed up today. Never order this pen set. I do not even know how to use it. I am not happy. It better not be on any of my accounts. Type in that address and you will see page after page of people reporting the exact situation.
I received gloves from this same address and did not order them. It has been turned over to the local police. This is called Brushing and is for them to try and write reviews on your behave because they shipped them to your address.
I'm in Iowa
#unorderedpackage #delivery #uspostalservice #19301pacificgatewaydrive #torrance #california #unitedstates
I am receiving, for the second month, a package with 2 bottle. Keto weight loss pill and keto gummies. I want to know the company sending this and how to stop it.
I'm in Bossier City
4 weeks ago
Received a package from PFT Logistics in SLOUGH. A weird looking screw driver. I didn't order. I did however put an order in for an Amazon electronics box. THIS SURELY IS A SCAM. They should be stopped.
I ordered a garden ornament and received eat muffs, Heathrow Worldwide Distribution Centre, Hurricane Way, Langley, Slough, UK
4 weeks ago
I ordered 1 garden ornament off Facebook and paid £through Apple Pay for £14.39 to AB*Boateng and I have received ear muffs to the value of £5.00
I ordered luggage from this company before Christmas. Today 1/5/23 I received a fountain pen with feathers. This company is ripping people off. from 188 Mountain View Parkway in Tracy CA.
I ordered 4 wearable sleeping bags online from www.pickmelife.com and instead received compression knee braces. The only information on the package is the Return Only address of 12500 Slauson Avenue, Santa Fe Springs, 90670 California, United States
I'm in NC
#scam #onlineshopping #onlinescam #delivery #uspostalservice #12500slausonavenue #santafesprings #california #unitedstates
I bought second dog bed from Tazgus on Dec 30th, after being scammed by a US company in November, but didn’t receive anything from them, so hoping as I had a tracking number that this was bona fide but after several emails to Tazgus they assured me... that it had been despatched on 2 Jan and to be patient! I then tracked it to Milton Keynes, then Sheffield and finally to Staveley GPO Chesterfield UK. My dog patiently waiting for her cosy dog bed when a scarf was delivered! It had exactly the same number on as I had for the dog bed! Scammed a second time at the age of 80 years on Pension!
I'm in Derbyshire
I just received a pair of gray earmuffs in a package in the mail. I never ordered these. I did order a cat tree from a company called Wokknit from Facebook. Tried to find contact information for them but couldn’t find any on their website.
#scam #delivery #facebookscam #uspostalservice #19301pacificgatewaydrive #torrance #california #unitedstates
Last 30 days