Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Updated: August 18, 2021 12:00 PM
1 year ago
1. Store manager is forcing employees to work when they have tested positive for COVID-19.
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 30
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-07-12
#coronaviruscovid19 #osha #culvers #4220southlittleblueparkway #independence #missouri #unitedstates
Employees are exposed to pandemic due to employer not following CDC's guidelines.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-01-24
1. The employer does not ensure or enforce that face coverings for Covid-19 be worn, per Executive Order 20-81. 2. The employer does not clean high touch surfaces frequently throughout the day to help reduce or eliminate the spread of Covid-19.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-01-25
Drive-thru employee not wearing mask.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-02
The employer requires employees who have a high temperature, during the screening process, to access the freezer to lower their overall temperature to allow employees to work. This is against the employer's policy and procedure for preventing the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace.
Alleged Hazards: 1,... Employees Exposed: 10
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-11-09
Employees not wearing face masks as required for COVID-19 Emergency Rule R614-1-5(F).
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 4
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-01-14
They are allowing people to enter the restaurants without masks.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-09-25
1. Employees are exposed to health hazards associated with COVID-19. It was reported that the facility is not cleaned and/or disinfected in accordance with CDC guidelines. Contrary to Section 5(a)1 of the OSH Act.
2. Employees are exposed to health hazards associated with COVID-19. It was reported... that social distancing and the use/enforcement of masks are not implemented at the facility in accordance with CDC guidelines. Contrary to Section 5(a)1 of the OSH Act.
3. Employees are exposed to health hazards associated with COVID-19. It was reported that employees have tested positive and are continuing to work. It was reported that CDC guidelines are not being followed to reduce exposure to COVID-19. Contrary to Section 5(a)1 of the OSH Act.
Alleged Hazards: 3, Employees Exposed: 60
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-10-05
2 years ago
Two employees have tested positive for Covid-19 and are still working at this location.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-08-14
It was discovered that an employee had tested positive for covid-19 and still worked for the duration of the time that they had it. Both the owner and general manager knew of the employee having covid and still allowed them to work. When at work that employee... worked without a mask, touched food, the headset and other things that other employees came into contact with. They did not inform any of the other employees about this nor did they suggest that they get tested until 2 weeks after that employee was around all of them and working with them. They let the employee work even while experiencing symptoms and when the employee provided only one test that was negative they claimed that it was okay. There are a lot of older people, and younger adults that work there and many people that tend to go to this restaurant as well. There could be well over 100 people or more that could have been exposed to covid due to them being careless and not having the employee self quarantine for the recommended 2 week and then come back after having at least two negative covid tests.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-08-01
Last 30 days