Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Updated: March 10, 2021 12:00 PM
Bob Evans, 1076 N Green Street, BROWNSBURG, IN, 46112, USA
March 10, 2021 12:00 PM
“Two employees have tested positive for COVID-19, one employee is awaiting test results for COVID-19. They are instructing employees to not inform the other employees. They are not informing employees who were in contact with the employee. The employees have been exposed, as have the customers. They... are not advising employees to do testing or to quarantine. They are telling employees to come back to work before their test results have come back. They have not taken any precautions. They have not closed for 24 hours to complete deep cleaning. They are not taking temperatures or completing wellness checks.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-21 ”
Bob Evans, 16645 Mercantile Blvd, NOBLESVILLE, IN, 46060, USA
January 13, 2021 12:00 PM
“The employees are not wearing face masks, preparing food.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-05-26 ”
Bob Evans, East Pickard Road, Mount Pleasant, Michigan 48858, USA
October 13, 2020 12:00 PM
“1. Employer not screening employees, instead just having employees sign a piece of paper without reading it or giving them time to read it.
2. There has been zero retraining on proper procedure for covid-19 precautions. They are just having employees sign and get to work. No temps, no questions,... no screening.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-06-11 ”
Bob Evans, 625 Commercial Dr, Lansing, Michigan 48917, USA
September 22, 2020 12:00 PM
“1. Employees have not been notified of the worksite supervisor in charge of ?implementation, monitoring and reporting on COVID-19 control?
or been notified of where they could find the establishment's protocol for COVID-19.
2. Employees were not provided formal COVID training upon return to... work.
3. Information was not presented regarding the steps to notify the business if one has had contact with a COVID patient or how to report
4. There is no daily self-screening before clocking into shift. Temperatures are not taken, and questionnaires are not administered upon entry
into the establishment. The only requirement during the shift is to write one's name/signature/date (without a time stamp) on a sheet that
all employees sign throughout the week.
5. Employees are required to put on their (own) mask, and almost all management has worn their own masks loosely.
6. Sanitizing of surfaces (bathroom door handles, credit card machines, seats) was not conducted in intervals but rather left until the end of
the shift (similar to practices pre-COVID).
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-02 ”
Bob Evans, 1101 W Trenton Ave, Findlay, Ohio 45840, USA
September 7, 2020 12:00 PM
“1) Managers are not enforcing COVID-19 work rules such as not making kitchen staff wear masks and inadequate social distancing.
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 1
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-08-10 ”