Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Updated: November 8, 2021 12:00 PM
No mask enforcement. No social distancing by employees or patronage. The lobby is packed with unmasked people into a very small area.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-11-21
Two employees have tested positive for COVID-19, one employee is awaiting test results for COVID-19. They are instructing employees to not inform the other employees. They are not informing employees who were in contact with the employee. The employees have been exposed, as have the customers. They... are not advising employees to do testing or to quarantine. They are telling employees to come back to work before their test results have come back. They have not taken any precautions. They have not closed for 24 hours to complete deep cleaning. They are not taking temperatures or completing wellness checks.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-21
The employees are not wearing face masks, preparing food.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-05-26
2 years ago
1. Employer not screening employees, instead just having employees sign a piece of paper without reading it or giving them time to read it.
2. There has been zero retraining on proper procedure for covid-19 precautions. They are just having employees sign and get to work. No... temps, no questions, no screening.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-06-11
1. Employees have not been notified of the worksite supervisor in charge of ?implementation, monitoring and reporting on COVID-19 control?
or been notified of where they could find the establishment's protocol for COVID-19.
2. Employees were not provided formal COVID training upon return to work.
3. Information... was not presented regarding the steps to notify the business if one has had contact with a COVID patient or how to report
4. There is no daily self-screening before clocking into shift. Temperatures are not taken, and questionnaires are not administered upon entry
into the establishment. The only requirement during the shift is to write one's name/signature/date (without a time stamp) on a sheet that
all employees sign throughout the week.
5. Employees are required to put on their (own) mask, and almost all management has worn their own masks loosely.
6. Sanitizing of surfaces (bathroom door handles, credit card machines, seats) was not conducted in intervals but rather left until the end of
the shift (similar to practices pre-COVID).
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-02
1) Managers are not enforcing COVID-19 work rules such as not making kitchen staff wear masks and inadequate social distancing.
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 1
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-08-10
Last 30 days