Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
McDonald's, 31 Providence Hwy, Norwood, MA 02062, United States
3 months ago
Roughly 1,029 were reported to be without power near Richburg, SC just before 2 p.m., according to Duke Energy. Outages were also reported near Mt. Gilead, NC around 3:45 p.m. As of 11 p.m., roughly 1,000 customers in the Norwood area were still without power.
Outage link:... outagemap.duke-energy.com
Midnight to Nine Shift: 1-There is a out break of COVID-19 among employees. 2-Not all employees have been informed of the numerous employees sick with COVID-19, in order for them to get tested and to quarantine where required. 3-Work areas have not been cleaned and disinfected after... employer notified of positive cases. 4-Not all employees are wearing mask in area where there is Substantial to High transmission of COVID-19
Alleged Hazards: 4, Employees Exposed: 50
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-12-23
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Americad Technology Corporation, 700 Pleasant Street, NORWOOD, MA, 02062, USA
7 months ago
700 Pleasant Street, Norwood, Ma. One employee has not been vaccinated and does not wear a face covering.
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 34
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-10-20
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Intarome Fragrance & Flavors, Corp., 370 Chestnut Street, NORWOOD, NJ, 07648, USA
9 months ago
1. Employee are getting sick with Covid and the company is not doing anything to protect employees. 2. Company is not complain with CDC guidelines regarding social distancing, or disinfect the areas 3. Company does not informed employees about other employees being sick from covid 19. 4.... There are holes on the floor and is very hard to operate the forklifts 5. Improper flammable storage. 6. Emergency exits are blocked by merchandise.
Alleged Hazards: 6, Employees Exposed: 57
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-02-10
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Dan O'Brien Kia Norwood, 105 Boston Providence Highway, NORWOOD, MA, 02062, USA
1 year ago
1. Employees have been exposed to positive Coid-19 employees and were not informed in accordance with OSHA, CDC and State guidance. 2. Employees who were exposed to co-workers who tested positive were not isolated and/or quarantine; instead they were allowed to work potentially exposing their co-workers. 3.... When an employee has tested positive for Covid-19 and daily the employer is not performing adequate cleaning and disinfecting of the premises in accordance with OSHA, CDC and State guidelines. 4. The employer does not have a COVID Policy and procedures.
Alleged Hazards: 4, Employees Exposed: 1
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-04-21
6 individuals at Norwood Public School in San Miguel county tested positive for Covid-19. The outbreak began on 27-05-2021
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, The Buckingham at Norwood Care and Rehabilitation Center LLC, 100 McClellan St., NORWOOD, NJ, 07648, USA
1 year ago
There are COVID-19 positive patients or patients with symptoms in the facility, however proper protocols have not been followed. Adequate sanitation tools have not been provided. Adequate training has not been provided to the staff.
Alleged Hazards: 3, Employees Exposed: 8
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-03-27
1. Crowds within the employee work area is resulting in drivers and pre-loaders being incapable of keeping at least six foot distance. 2. Trucks are parked close together making it difficult to social distance. 3. Management is not setting up warehouse and power belt so that trucks... are kept at a distance to ensure employees are not working next to each other. 4. Management is allowing numerous employees to work and walk along the power belt to grab packages, increasing risk of COVID-19 spread in the work place.
Alleged Hazards: 4, Employees Exposed: 200
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-03-10
1 year ago
1) There are no paper towels in the facility's restrooms; 2) Mask use inside the facility is not enforced to reduce employee transmission of COVID-19
Alleged Hazards: 2, Employees Exposed: 100
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-09
1 year ago
Norwood Facility 1) A truck was not sanitized after a driver became ill, was replaced, and subsequently tested positive for Covid-19 2) Employees in contact with employees who test positive for Covid-19 are not being informed of the potential exposure 3) The site safety team has been... reduced which has hindered access to PPE and Cleaning Supplies 4) Employees working around the belt are not social distancing
Alleged Hazards: 4, Employees Exposed: 30
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-29
Recent Interesting Reports
DISTRIBUTOR RFR, LLC. is voluntarily recalling lot #48656, Exp. 01/2025 of SANGTER Energy Supplement, 3000 mg, packaged in 7-count blister packs within a carton to the consumer level. FDA analysis has found the product to contain undeclared sildenafil. Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor found in FDA-approved... products for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction. The presence of sildenafil in SANGTER makes it an unapproved new drug for which the safety and efficacy has not been established and, therefore subject to recall. To date, DISTRIBUTOR RFR, LLC. has not received any reports of adverse events related to this recall.
The tainted product is marketed as a dietary supplement for male sexual enhancement and is packaged in a 7-count blister pack within a carton, UPC 0 705632 523285, and was distributed through retail stores in the state of Florida from 02/01/2002 to 07/20/2022 and Nationwide in the USA through our website from 02/01/2002 to 07/20/2022 www.sangter.com.
Distributor RFR, LLC is notifying its distributors and customers through this notice and is arranging for the return of all recalled products. All customers are urged to stop consuming the product marked with this lot, and to contact their physician or health care provider if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking or using this medication.
Risk Statement: Use of SANGTER with undeclared sildenafil may pose a threat to consumers because it may interact with nitrates found in some prescription drugs (such as nitroglycerin) and may cause a significant drop in blood pressure that may be life threatening. People with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease often take nitrates. Among the adult male population who are most likely to use these products, adult males who use nitrates for cardiac conditions are at the most at risk from these products.
Company name: Distributor RFR, LLC
Brand name: SANGTER
Product recalled: SANGTER Energy Supplement, 3000mg
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Sildenafil
FDA Recall date: August 02, 2022
So last week I burned my hand severely and told the manager when I seen her a few days after and she basically went about saying there’s nothing she or the other manager could do about it. Working as a cook at a local wingstop the other... night burning my hand in the process I asked around and everybody said there’s no treatment or anything so I just tried to finish out the shift over the next couple days I notice the discolorations on my skin stemming from the burn so I brought it up to my general manager and she said it was no documentation to sign or anything I found that to be very odd
3 weeks ago
Encore is recalling Beef Selection in Gravy multipack dog food because the Beef Steak with Potatoes in Gravy tin, within the multipack, may contain small pieces of metal. This product was distributed nationwide in the United Kingdom.
Encore Beef Selection in Gravy (Multipack) (5 tins x 156g)... Batch code: LU1-343
Best before: 09 December 2024
Encore Beef Selection in Gravy (Multipack) (5 tins x 156g)
Batch code: LU1-302
Best before: 29 October 2024
Encore Beef Steak with Potatoes in Gravy (Individual tin) (156g)
Batch code: LU1343D
Best before: December 2024
Pet-owners: We urge customers who have bought this product not to feed it to their dog and return it to the store with or without a receipt from where it was bought for a full refund.
In case your pet experienced harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Encore
Product recalled: Encore Beef Selection in Gravy (Multipack), Encore Beef Selection in Gravy (Multipack), Encore Beef Steak with Potatoes in Gravy (Individual tin)
FSA Recall date: 07/18/2022
Edgewell Personal Care Company (NYSE: EPC) today issued a voluntary nationwide recall of three batches of Banana Boat Hair & Scalp Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 to the consumer level as outlined in the list below. An internal review found that some samples of the product contained trace... levels of benzene. While benzene is not an ingredient in any Banana Boat products, the review showed that unexpected levels of benzene came from the propellant that sprays the product out of the can. To date, Edgewell has not received any adverse events related to this recall. The products were distributed nationwide in the United States through various retailers and online. Edgewell has notified its retailers to remove any remaining recalled product from shelves.
Benzene is classified as a human carcinogen. Exposure to benzene can occur by inhalation, orally, and through the skin and it potentially can result in cancers including leukemia and blood cancer of the bone marrow and blood disorders which can be life threatening. Benzene is ubiquitous in the environment. Humans around the world have daily exposures to it indoors and outdoors from multiple sources. Daily exposure to benzene in the recalled products would not be expected to cause adverse health consequences according to an independent health assessment using established exposure modeling guidelines.
Importantly, no other batches of Hair & Scalp (either before or after these batch codes) and no other Banana Boat products are in the scope of this recall and may continue to be used by consumers safely and as intended.
UPC: 0-79656-04041-8, DESCRIPTION: Banana Boat Hair & Scalp Spray SPF 30, Lot Code: 20016AF, Expiration: December 2022, Size: 6 oz
UPC: 0-79656-04041-8, DESCRIPTION: Banana Boat Hair & Scalp Spray SPF 30, Lot Code: 20084BF, Expiration: February 2023, Size: 6 oz
UPC: 0-79656-04041-8, DESCRIPTION: Banana Boat Hair & Scalp Spray SPF 30, Lot Code: 21139AF, Expiration: April 2024, Size: 6 oz
The voluntarily recalled sunscreen spray products are packaged in aerosol cans. Banana Boat will also offer reimbursement for consumers who have purchased a product marked with one of the lot codes in the table above. Lot codes are located on the bottom of the can. Consumers should stop using the affected product immediately and appropriately discard.
In case you experienced harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Edgewell Personal Care Company
Brand name: Banana Boat
Product recalled: Hair & scalp sunscreen spray
Reason of the recall: Due to presence of benzene
FDA Recall date: July 29, 2022
Driver illegally parks in a NO STOPPING ANYTIME spot on the Embarcadero in San Francisco during RISH HOUR TRAFFIC blocking the turning lane wasting everyone’s time because he couldn’t legally park 100
No one should be so inconsiderate that they illegally park during horrible rush hour traffic... when there is LEGAL parking 100 feet away. The driver refused to move his truck saying he had to park there. WTF? Blocked the turning lane for not just a couple of minutes but for at least 30. Rude Rude Rude. It’s hard enough having to driving home on a busy Friday afternoon but one of your drivers illegally parking his Amazon Delivery truck right in front of a NO STOPPING ANYTIME sign deserves to be reprimanded. You know it’s BS and all the people he held up know it too. license # 45675K3
Vi-Jon, LLC Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution - recalled due to Microbial contamination, USA
4 weeks ago
Smyrna, TN, Vi-Jon, LLC is expanding its voluntary recall to include all lots of Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution Lemon Flavor, 10 FL OZ (296 mL) within expiry to the consumer level. The product was distributed Nationwide to wholesale and retail outlets. To date, Vi-Jon, LLC... has received one report of an adverse reaction potentially related to this recall.
The recall was initiated after 3rd Party and Vi-Jon, LLC microbial testing identified the presence of Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens.
Risk Statement: Immunocompromised patients, who consume this product, may be at increased risk for invasive infections caused by Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens that could lead to serious, life-threatening adverse health consequences.
Vi-Jon, LLC is in the process of investigating this report. The product is used for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity) and generally produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours. The product is packaged in a 10 oz clear round plastic bottle.
The affected brands of Magnesium Citrate Laxative Oral Solution Lemon Flavor manufactured at Vi-Jon, LLC in Smyrna, TN are:
- Affected Brand: BEST CHOICE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 63941-533-38. UPC # 70038200499.
- Affected Brand: CARE ONE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 72476-001-38. UPC # 341520313226.
- Affected Brand: CARIBA 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 67860-166-38. UPC # 646702057012.
- Affected Brand: CRUZ BLANC 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # N/A. UPC # 308697403082.
- Affected Brand: CVS 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 63868-929-38. UPC # 50428335178.
- Affected Brand: CVS 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 69842-983-38. UPC # 50428305942.
- Affected Brand: DISCOUNT DRUG MART 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 53943-166-38. UPC # 93351028205.
- Affected Brand: EQUALINE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 41163-709-38. UPC # 41163500679.
- Affected Brand: EQUATE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT SRP. NDC # 49035-506-38. UPC # 681131287142.
- Affected Brand: EXCHANGE SELECT 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 55301-166-38. UPC # 614299404205.
- Affected Brand: FAMILY WELLNESS 10OZ LEMON CITRATE. NDC # 55319-666-38. UPC # 32251580826.
- Affected Brand: GOOD SENSE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 50804-166-38. UPC # 846036007374.
- Affected Brand: HARRIS TEETER 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 72036-002-38. UPC # 72036726124.
- Affected Brand: HEB 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 37808-769-38. UPC # 41220510863.
- Affected Brand: HEALTH MART 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 62011-0380-1. UPC # 52569142158.
- Affected Brand: KROGER 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 30142-899-38. UPC # 41260001826.
- Affected Brand: LEADER 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 70000-0424-1. UPC # 96295135541.
- Affected Brand: MAJOR 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 0904-6787-44. UPC # 309046787440.
- Affected Brand: MEIJER 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 41250-708-38. UPC # 713733459457.
- Affected Brand: PREMIER VALUE 10OZ LOW SOD LEM CIT. NDC # 68016-696-38. UPC # 840986035302.
- Affected Brand: PUBLIX 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 56062-266-38. UPC # 41415506732.
- Affected Brand: QUALITY CHOICE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 63868-929-38. UPC # 635515901254.
- Affected Brand: REXALL 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 55910-183-38. UPC # 72785134188.
- Affected Brand: RITE AID 10OZ LEMON CITRATE. NDC # 11822-4330-2. UPC # 11822433006.
- Affected Brand: SIGNATURE CARE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 21130-709-38. UPC # 321130779155.
- Affected Brand: SOUND BODY 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 50594-166-38. UPC # 72785114791.
- Affected Brand: SUNMARK 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 70677-0051-1. UPC # 10939908445.
- Affected Brand: SWAN 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 0869-0166-38. UPC # 72785134058.
- Affected Brand: TOPCARE 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 36800-709-38. UPC # 36800455290.
- Affected Brand: UP&UP 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 11673-708-38. UPC # 72785128835.
- Affected Brand: UP&UP 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 11673-666-38. UPC # 72785128835.
- Affected Brand: WALGREENS 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 0363-8166-38. UPC # 311917201603.
Vi-Jon, LLC is continuing their investigation into the cause of the problem. This recall is being conducted with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Company name: Vi-Jon, LLC
Brand name: Multiple brand names
Product recalled: Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution, Lemon Flavor
Reason of the recall: Microbial contamination with Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens
FDA Recall date: July 15, 2022
That Bay Area Homeless Shelter Is A Horrible Place, Bay Area Homeless Services, Wisconsin Street, Baytown, TX, USA
3 weeks ago
That Bay Area Homeless Shelter Is A Horrible Place And They Letting My Partner Be Out On The Street Homeless To Purposely Separate Us While I'm 5 Months Pregnant Going Through A Lot Of Pain Here By Myself
My Partner Ran Out Of Gas On July 13th... And Couldn't Make It Back Here Before Curfew Time At 10pm I Was Worried And Didn't Know What He Was Going Through Until The Next Morning Because His Phone Isn't On He Had No Way To Contact Me Or The Shelter He Begged His Mom For A Few Bucks And Made It Back The Morning If July 14th And This Shelter Gave Him No Chance Told Him He Had To Leave That's No Way To Be Treating People We Both Have Tried Numerous Of Times To See If They Would Let Him Back And They Literally Are Keeping Us Separated On Purpose It Seems Because Neither Of Us Have Done Anything Wrong For Him To Be Out On The Streets Like This While I'm Here Alone 5 Months Pregnant
Last 30 days