Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews, Hall Rd, Clinton Township, MI 48038, USA
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint
10 months ago
1. Management allowed two workers come in while knowing they tested positive for covid-19. 2. Then a week later they closed down the store for only one week.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-07-07
Three employees test positive for Covid-19
1 year ago
Three employees at The Red Robin restaurant located at 15780 Hall Road in Clinton Township have tested positive for COVID-19. It is recommended if you visited between June 18-June 22 to self-monitor for signs and symptoms
39 employees tested positive for Covid-19, Snake River Correctional Institution,777 Stanton Blvd, Ontario, OR 97914
1 week ago
39 employees tested positive for Covid-19 at Snake River Correctional Institution in Malheur County. Investigation Start Date: 7/19/2021, with the most recent onset of: 10/2/2021 New Cases of: 39
36 employees tested positive for Covid-19, Sysco Portland,26250 SW Parkway Center Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070
1 week ago
36 employees tested positive for Covid-19 at Sysco Portland in Clackamas County. Investigation Start Date: 8/2/2021, with the most recent onset of: 10/3/2021 New Cases of: 36
1 week ago
7 employees tested positive for Covid-19 at The Home Depot in Marion County. Investigation Start Date: 10/7/2021, with the most recent onset of: 10/3/2021 New Cases of: 7
23 employees tested positive for Covid-19, Two Rivers Correctional Institute,82911 Beach Access Rd, Umatilla, OR 97882
1 week ago
23 employees tested positive for Covid-19 at Two Rivers Correctional Institute in Umatilla County. Investigation Start Date: 7/15/2021, with the most recent onset of: 9/20/2021 New Cases of: 23
5 employees tested positive for Covid-19 at Walmart in Marion County. Investigation Start Date: 10/6/2021, with the most recent onset of: 10/3/2021 New Cases of: 5
6 days ago
I recently returned to this gym for the first time since it was locked down in March 2020. I’ve been going for 3 days a week for two weeks straight and not once was I asked for proof of my vaccination status. There seem to be no... enforcement of COVID protocols including requiring proof of vaccination, distancing, or consistent cleaning.
About 75,000 homes and businesses in southeast Michigan had no power, according to DTE Energy’s online outage map. That was down from 83,000 Wednesday night.
In Macomb County, several thousand outages were reported. Some of the impacted neighborhoods include:
- An area bordered by Common Road and... Masonic Boulevard, and Hayes Road and Groesbeck Highway in Fraser and Roseville
- A section north of 16 Mile Road, between Groesbeck and Moravian Drive in Clinton Township
- In St. Clair Shores, an area between Interstate 94 and Harper Avenue, Sunnyside Street, and Eight Mile Road
- An area of Mount Clemens east of Gratiot Avenue, between Dickinson Street and Joy Boulevard.
Source publication date: 2021 09 22
1 month ago
1. Not using/having proper PPE during aerosol procedures. 2. Employees and dentists do not wear n95 mask/face shields/head covers or goggles. 3. Not notifying staff of positive COVID outbreak. 4. Not notifying the health department of positive COVID cases. 5. Not wearing masks in the facility. 6.... Not providing different sizes of N95 masks. 7. Opening sterilization pouches without gloves or clean hands 8. Not washing hands or using hand sanitizer every time entering an procedure room.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-10-28
2 months ago
Several pockets of Macomb County remained without power Monday afternoon, mostly in the southern part of the county. Greatest collection of residents and businesses without power is bordered by Grosbeck and Interstate 696 to the southwest and extended to the northeast in Clinton Township and Roseville.
3 months ago
'- Please ensure the N16 COVID-19 code is entered in OIS on the UPA. Establishment is considered a lower or medium exposure risk. Send to CSHD for recommendation letter. 2/26 assignment emailed LD CSHD
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 1
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-02-24