Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Updated: July 8, 2021 12:00 PM
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, 2800 N U.S. 31 S, TRAVERSE CITY, MI, 49684, USA
3 months ago
1. Six feet of separation between tables is not being followed.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-04-05
1. No one really wears a mask in back (mostly under chin). 2. There is never any social distance. 3. An employee was visibly sick, they don't take temperatures, and the employee worked for 3 hours until they physically couldn't work and they were coughing and looked... ill but they allowed the employee to work because they were short staffed.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-03-22
7 months ago
T8CCR 3203(a)(4) T8CCR 3203(a)(6) Employer not enforcing social distancing while employees are on break. T8CCR 3362(f) Kitchen area infested with ants and other insect pests.
Alleged Hazards: 2, Employees Exposed: 13
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-10-17
#coronaviruscovid19 #olivegarden #osha #22880centerpointdrive #morenovalley #california #unitedstates
1. No physical guides, such as tape on the floor or sidewalk, for patrons to maintain social distancing. 2. Tables are on six feet apart. 3. Patron are not required to wear a mask in the restaurant unless they are seated. 4. There are no signs informing... patrons that they are required to wear a mask, not to enter if they have symptoms or have been around a person with Covid-19 and maintain six-foot distancing. 5. Employees not required to wear gloves at the "To-Go" stations when making salads or soups. 6. When employees do "To-Gos" there is no sneeze guard at the cash register to protect the cashier. 7. There is no attempt to limit the number of employees in any given area. Employees and management hang out with no social distancing or masks. 8. No training for employees to maintain social distancing. 9. Tables not properly sanitized after patron was overheard stating they had been around a covid-19 positive friend. 10. Employee not quarantined after exposure to patron mentioned in item #9.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-06-29
#coronaviruscovid19 #olivegarden #osha #5015marshroad #meridianchartertownship #michigan #unitedstates
1. The company has not developed and implemented policies, procedures and/or instructions to prevent Coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure. 2. Employees are presenting COVID-19 symptoms and employer is not enforcing CDC Guidance procedures; employees are permitted to stay working exposing other employees to COVID-19 virus. 3. Employer has not... developed or implemented any cleaning procedures; in addition, employees have tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the facility has not been cleaned or disinfected in accordance with CDC Guidelines.
Alleged Hazards: 3, Employees Exposed: 15
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-01-11
2 individuals tested positive for Covid-19, Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, 3240 N Elizabeth St, Pueblo, CO 81008
9 months ago
2 individuals at Olive Garden in Pueblo county tested positive for Covid-19. The outbreak began on 1/12/21
1. Failure to comply with the mandate for employees to wear face coverings. All employees observed taking their face coverings off while in the kitchen area. 2. Failure to comply with social distancing measures by maintaining a minimum six-foot distance between persons/patrons in public spaces. Customers are... gathering in lobby area and not practicing social distancing.
Alleged Hazards: 2, Employees Exposed: 100
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-11-13
2 employees tested positive for Covid-19, Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, 3781 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM, USA
11 months ago
Multiple employees(2) at OLIVE GARDEN ITALIAN KITCHEN in SANTA FE, NM tested positive for Covid-19 and the company is on the Rapid Response COVID-19 Watchlist Event Date: 11/25/2020,
11 months ago
1. Failure to comply with the mandate for employees to wear face coverings. 2. Employees were not informed about seven employees who tested positive for COVID-19.
Alleged Hazards: 2,
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-10-19
8 individuals tested positive for Covid-19, Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, 1525 County Rd C West, Roseville, MN 55113, USA
11 months ago
8 individuals at Olive Garden in Roseville, MN tested positive for Covid-19 in November Event Date: 11/24/2020 Source: mn.gov