Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Updated: January 4, 2022 11:00 AM
ALDI is voluntarily recalling Pure Being Cat Advent Calendars and Pure Being Dog Advent Calendars as a precautionary measure due to a potential choking hazard. After receiving a small number of customer complaints and discussion with the supplier, ALDI immediately removed the affected products from stores. The... affected products are:
- Pure Being Cat Advent Calendar (5.15 oz Box). UPC: 4099100267754. Best If Used By: All
- Pure Being Dog Advent Calendar (5.15 oz Box) UPC: 4099100267747. Best If Used By: All
No other ALDI products are affected by this recall.
ALDI takes the safety and integrity of the products it sells seriously. If customers have product(s) affected by this voluntary recall, they should discard it immediately or return it to their local store for a full refund.
Customers may contact Pet Brands Products’ Customer Service at 866-396-3647 for more information.
Company name: ALDI
Brand name: Pure Being
Product recalled: Advent Calendars for Cats and Dogs
Reason of the recall: Potential choking hazard
FDA Recall date: January 04, 2022
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
The employer is not enforcing practices, such as; wearing face coverings and maintaining social distancing, to reduce the spread of COVID-19 among the employees.
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 10
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-02-24
Employees are concerned more than one employee has tested positive for COVID-19, however employer are not notifying employees.
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 1
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-01-06
1 year ago
1. Employees in the facility are exposed to COVID-19. The employer allows employees to continue to work while exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. 2. Employees in the facility are exposed to COVID-19. The employer does not clean and sanitize the facility as recommended by the Centers for Disease... Control (CDC) after a positive case of COVID-19 in the facility has been identified or confirmed. Applicable OSHA Standard: Section 5(a)(1) of the 1970 OSH Act
Alleged Hazards: 2, Employees Exposed: 20
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-11-09
1 year ago
An employee at the Aldi at 1481 Southwest Pine Island Road, Cape Coral has recently tested positive for Covid-19.
An employee at the Aldi at 4015 Santa Barbara Blvd., #6, Naples has recently tested positive for Covid-19.
An employee at the Aldi at 10991 Saxum Drive, Fort Myers has recently tested positive for Covid-19.
1 year ago
Two (2) employees tested positive for Covid as of 7/17/2020. The manager will not close the facility. Five (5) other employees are experiencing symptoms and are waiting to receive tests.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-08-06
1 year ago
1) Management is bringing in more and more temporary employees to where staff numbers have doubled. Originally, employees had parking spots that had enough personal space but not now.
2) Management is having employees train all of these new employees and given the nature of the job,... being it?s very hands on, this puts employees in very close proximity to all of the new employees.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-04-01
Last 30 days