Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Clifton, New Jersey, United States
Updated: March 15, 2022 12:00 PM
1. There is a delay in COVID-19 exposure notifications, some employees found out today that several of their co-workers with whom they had close contact tested positive over the weekend. The delay in notification could lead employees to unknowingly infect others. 2. During the surge of COVID-19... cases in the area and several positive cases in the office, cleaning and disinfection procedures at the office is not effective to prevent exposures to COVID-19. 3. Despite the surge of COVID-19 cases in the area the employer is not ensuring employees, who must work in close proximity with the public in order to do their jobs, are provided adequate respiratory protection. 4. People exhibiting symptoms are not asked to leave the establishment, potentially exposing others to COVID-19.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-12-27
4 months ago
For the past year, almost all personal or holiday cards sent through USPS in Clifton, NJ have been opened and checks, money, or lottery tickets have been removed. The opened envelopes (sometimes torn) are then delivered. Whether the destination is in-state or out-of-state, if mailed in Clifton,... envelopes are opened or never arrive. However, if mailed in any town other than Clifton, envelopes arrive at their stated destination and are always intact. Almost all of this mail passes through the Daniels Sectional facility, but only mail sent through Clifton disappears or is vandalized. Many individuals are experiencing problems, which include stealing and modifying checks with attempts to cash them. Bills went unpaid because the checks never arrived. Dusturbingly, a check was removed from a birthday card deposited in the mailbox directly outside the Post Office at 1114 Main Avenue.
There have been COVID-19 cases in the billing department and the call center, but the employer is not ensuring sanitization after a positive case. Social distancing is not enforced in the establishment. Quarantining is not required for employees that have worked closely with employees who have reported... a positive COVID-19 test.
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-07
1 year ago
1. The employer is allegedly allowing known sick employees, who are exhibiting signs and symptoms, to return to work without following CDC guidelines, to prevent and reduce the transmission of COVID 19. 2. The employer allegedly does not have a routine cleaning and disinfection policy implemented of... frequently touched objects such as but not limited to, tools, railings, door handles, and microwave buttons, per CDC guidelines. 3. The employer allegedly did not implement a 6 feet social distancing policy when employees are performing checks inside the vehicle with a customer. 4. The employer allegedly does not enforce their policy of wearing a mask while in common areas of the facility.
Alleged Hazards: 4, Employees Exposed: 20
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-11-10
Manager tested positive for COVID
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 50
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-10-26
1 year ago
1. Employer failed to properly disinfect facilities according to CDC guidelines after becoming aware of employees who test positive covid-19. 2. Employer failed to notify employees of their potential exposure to covid-19 after becoming aware of employees who test positive covid-19.
Alleged Hazards: 2, Employees Exposed: 10... Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-11-20
1.Employer has not selected, implemented, or ensured workers use controls to prevent exposure, including physical barriers and Personnel Protection Equipment (PPE) to control the spread of the virus; social distancing; and appropriate hygiene, and cleaning supplies, potentially exposing employees to the COVID-19. 2. Employer has not reported... to OHSA an alleged employee death due to COVID-19.
Alleged Hazards: 2, Employees Exposed: 60
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-04-08
Recent Interesting Reports
I order an Africa fabric from amazon. it was sent to the USPS Avenel NJ location via SF Express. my package was scanned in that facility at 9.05am on 4/11/2022 until now 4/29/2022 my package is seating in that facility. I have no information. Why is my package not being delivered?
3 weeks ago
I ordered something from MI that went to the teterboro distribution center after passing through the metro NY center, which makes no sense since the final destination is in NY. It has been sitting there for 4 days with no movement. I’m getting really nervous about whether... my package will arrive. I need what’s in that box. No response to my inquiries thus far.
1 week ago
I have had two packages that have 'gone missing' with USPS and have now had to refund customers. The packages never seem to leave NJ and both contained the same single items (a CD). The first small media mail package was sent on March 15th, 2022 -->... Departed post office in Pitman, NJ on Mar 15 --> arrived at South Jersey NJ Distribution Center March 15 @ 3:54pm --> March 19th - In transit to next facility and no updates after that. During April: spent a few calls completing the 'missing mail' forms both electronically and speaking to 'investigators' who promise to call back. When I receive call-backs it's to say that my missing mail electronic form 'wasn't fully filled out' or that 'the missing report action has not been updated' or that they are 'now pushing it forward.' No notifications from the USPS since then. My second package that I am going to have to refund the customer for was another small media mail package with CD sent April 25th 2022 --> USPS in possession from Sewell NJ --> April 25 2022 Departed Post Office Sewell NJ --> April 29 2022 "In transit, arriving late". It is now May 17th and still no package to the customer.
Last thing eaten was a sandwich at a Law Enforcement Appreciation meeting. 5/19/2022 in Englewood Fl. Next day feeling very sick, felt cold but no fever., then vomitting, heavy trembling, somewhat incoherent. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Shaking
1 week ago
I just opened My package and the sunglasses are in many pieces broken and I wanted to wear them next week on My trip to Annapolis to see My Granddaughter Graduate the Naval Academy
I purchased 2 battery powered chainsaws on June 29, 2021. (The receipt is attached) What I received 6 to 8 weeks later was not what I have ordered. Both my receipts shows item description and booths says battery powered chainsaws ×2. Wheni have contacted the store they... kept telling me it was shipped and showed to be delivered. Picture of what I received is attached. Would you kindly explain to me if what I received is a battery powered chainsaw please let me know how to use it becaus I clearly cannot see battery or chain on it. Was all the pieces sent for it. Honestly it does not look anythin like chainsaw to me. But i do wear eyeglasses and have a disability. But still I kow what chainsaw looks like. Product from China - Hahdiy.
Natural Organics, Inc., is voluntarily recalling four lots of NaturesPlus Keto Living Sugar Control Capsules 90 count, because it was found to contain gluten. People who have allergies to wheat or gluten run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume these products. There... have been no reported incidents of illness or adverse reactions in connection with these products to date.
Individuals with Gluten intolerance may experience minor to severe reactions after consuming this product. This could include upset stomach, diarrhea, fatigue, skin reactions and more. It was discovered during routine testing that the product contains gluten. It was subsequently discovered that a raw material that is normally gluten free tested positive for gluten.
Gluten is a general name for the proteins found in wheat (wheatberries, durum, emmer, semolina, spelt, farina, farro, graham, KAMUT® khorasan wheat and einkorn), rye, barley, and triticale – a cross between wheat and rye.
The listed products were distributed nationwide to consumers, retail stores and to the following foreign countries: Kenya, Spain, Trinidad, United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom. The capsules are packaged in white jars and black caps; with labels having orange, white and black print bearing the product codes, lot numbers and “Best By” or “BBE” (Best Before End) dates are printed on the bottom of the bottle.
The lots affected are:
- NATURES PLUS KETO LIVING SUGAR CONTROL CAPSULES, 90 CAPSULES, Product No. 82004, UPC Code 097467820043, Lots 1362073, Best By 10/2025 and 1365200, Best By 10/2025
- NATURES PLUS KETO LIVING SUGAR CONTROL CAPSULES, 90 CAPSULES, Product No. Ue82004, UPC Code 097467820043, Lots 1361754, BBE 10/2025 and 1364325, BBE 10/2025
Consumers who may have purchased affected lots of NaturesPlus Keto Living Sugar Control Capsules are advised to return them to the place of purchase. No other Natural Organics, Inc. products are affected by this recall. Natural Organics, Inc. has removed all affected products within existing inventory.
This voluntary recall is announced in accord with FDA guidelines. We are initiating recall notices to our accounts and consumers who received inventory of the recalled products with instructions for returning the recalled products and for notifying their customers of the recall. Consumers with questions may contact the company Monday – Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:30pm EDT.
Company name: NATURAL ORGANICS, INC
Brand name: NaturesPlus
Product recalled: Keto Living Sugar Control Capsules
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Gluten
FDA Recall date: May 06, 2022
Heartland farms about dog food I purchased. I bought the big bag of heartland farms dog food yesterday and tonight my dogs got sick and got diarrhea | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Last 30 days