Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
I just opened my bag of dream ones and there is black mold on the bones, Glendale, AZ, USA
1 week ago
Glendale, Arizona, United States
as I stated before, I just opened a brand new bag of Dreambones and saw that there is black mold on the bones
2 weeks ago
Freshpet Inc. is announcing a voluntary recall of a single lot of Freshpet Select Fresh From the Kitchen Home Cooked Chicken Recipe (4.5 lb. bag), with sell by date of 10/29/22, due to potential contamination with Salmonella. To date, Freshpet has received no reports of illness, injury,... or adverse reaction.
The lot may have sold at limited Walmart stores in Alabama and Georgia; and limited Target stores and other select retailers in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, and West Virginia.
Freshpet Select Fresh From the Kitchen Home Cooked Chicken Recipe (4.5 lb. bag) with Sell by Date 10/29/22. The Sell by date, along with the UPC code, can be found on the bottom and back of each bag. Please see product pictures below for details.
- FRESHPET® SELECT FRESH FROM THE KITCHEN HOME COOKED RECIPE. UPC: 627975011673. Lot code: 10/29/22. Sell by code: 10/29/22 L3
The Freshpet Team had designated this single lot for destruction, but a small portion of the lot was inadvertently shipped to retailers in limited geographic markets in the last two weeks. No other Freshpet products or lot codes are impacted by this recall.
Salmonella can affect animals eating the product and there is risk to humans, notably children, the elderly, and the immunocompromised, when handling contaminated products, especially if they have not thoroughly washed their hands after having contact with the products or surfaces exposed to these products.
Healthy people infected with Salmonella should monitor themselves for some or all of the following symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or bloody diarrhea, abdominal cramping, and fever. Salmonella can result in more serious ailments, including arterial infections, endocarditis, arthritis, muscle pain, eye irritation, and urinary tract symptoms.
Consumers exhibiting these signs after having contact with this product should contact their healthcare provider. Dogs with Salmonella infections may be lethargic and have diarrhea or bloody diarrhea, fever, and vomiting. Some dogs will have only decreased appetite, fever, and abdominal pain. Infected but otherwise healthy dogs can be carriers and infect other animals or humans.
If your dog has consumed the recalled product and has these symptoms, please contact your veterinarian. If pet parents have products matching the following description and sell by date in their possession, they should stop feeding it to their dogs and dispose of it immediately. Please call the company 1.800.285.0563 Mon. through Fri., 9 am–9 pm (EDT) and Sat. through Sun. 9 am--1 pm (EDT) if you have any of the recalled product.
Company name: Freshpet Inc.
Brand name: Freshpet
Product recalled: Freshpet Select Fresh From the Kitchen Home Cooked Chicken Recipe
Reason of the recall: Potential Salmonella contamination
FDA Recall date: June 18, 2022
2 weeks ago
Our two lhasa pos were healthy until we bought Dream Bones from WalMart in ~2019. They loved them and we were so excited we finally found something they really liked. But within a week we realized one of them was having gastric issues and those were the... only diet change. We threw the product away but it was too late. His liver was damaged, within several months he began to decline and lived only a few months more under continuous veterinary oversight and medications. It is unconscionable that this product is still being sold. It killed our baby.
1 week ago
My baby princess is five years old. I used to get her good n fun kabobs and about a six months ago she tried the dreambone wrapped in chicken and she liked them alot and I have been buying them at 18 dollars a bag to make... my baby very sick in so many ways she has choking problems she has been having blood in her poop and is deathly sick now. Remind you at the end of the day I don't have anyone else she is it. I hold on to her and she's very spoiled and is why I wake up and work and she's my world. I had her mom 10 years and I didn't know that it was the treats. I let her eat as much of them as 30 in day and I feel aweful and this company is wrong and I am not going to stop until something is done about it I just really am in shock. My mom called 911 even one day she was choking. I could not imagine the thought of losing her. I've had her serviced and I've lost twins and she is a child and every single pet parents in the world is about to get the truth of this place because it's terrible and dreambone shouldn't be doing this. At almost $20 a bag at that. This place needs to be stopped and not all people can always afford the vet and struggle everyday and lives are hard enough without the worry and deaths of our pets.i can't even believe people are doing this seriously. | Symptoms: Bloody Stool
5 individuals at The Home Depot #1526 in Arapahoe county tested positive for Covid-19. The outbreak began on 12-01-2022
T8CCR§3205 & §3362 Not following 20% 0f customers in store, Bathroom not clean. No deep cleaning after we had 23 employees with Covid-19 positive.
Alleged Hazards: 3, Employees Exposed: 1
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-11
Spartanburg Water System issues boil water notice for customers on the following streets: Douglas St., Wheeling Cir., Church St., Jackson St., State St., and Glendale Ave.
Source publication date: 2021 12 15
10 months ago
T8 CCR § 3205(c) - Employees in Sales Department and Car Wash tested positive for COVID-19, and Employer did not inform employees who have been exposed from them.
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 10
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-01-08
11 months ago
6 employees tested positive for Covid-19 at Swanson Group in Douglas County. Investigation Start Date: 30-06-2021, with the most recent onset of: 05-07-2021 New Cases of: 6
2 days ago
Nearly 4,500 TEP customers are without power on Saturday, July 2.The biggest cluster of outages as of 12:30 p.m. was in Oro Valley. There were also about 1,900 customers without power near Prince and Mountain Avenue.
Outage link: tep.com
Last 30 days