Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
A major water line break in the Indian Creek are of Pound, Virginia has led to a boil water advisory being issued for customers in the Indian Creek and U.S. 23 areas of Pound.The boil water advisory is in effect for Old Indian Creek Road, Indian Creek... Road, Curtiss Hill, Killen Hollow, Almond Road, Laurel Ridge, Viking Road and U.S. 23 from the Indian Creek Road intersection to the Traveler’s Motel.
17 hours ago
Bayou Macon Water System is under a boil advisory. Hwy 80 east of Delhi - everyone north of I-20 is under advisory- (Tendal and North Waverly).
BOILED WATER ADVISORY: All of Stocks McLawhorn Rd and John Merritt Rd - 8/8/2022.
The City of San Diego has issued a boil water notice for about 600 residential customers in a portion of Tierrasanta due to low water pressure issues.
Green Valley-Glenwood PSD has issued a boil water advisory for the Ceres Road area of the Bulltail System.
Due to a loss of power at the Beebe Road pump station in Maplewood Monday, Saint Paul Regional Water Services is issuing a boil water advisory for this area. Areas affected are encompassed by:
In the North, Holloway Ave. East, between 7th Ave. E and Division St./Halloway... Ave E
In the East, Geneva Ave. N. – between Conway Ave. E. and Halloway Ave E/Division St
In the South, Conway Ave. East, between Carlton St. N and Geneva Ave. N. and Ave. R
In the West:
Ruth Street N. - between 7th Ave. E and Larpenteur Ave. E.
Winthrop St. N. – Between Larpenteur Ave. E and Hoyt Ave. E.
Idaho Ave. E – between Furness Parkway and Winthrop St. N.
McKnight Rd. N. – between Ivy Ave. E. and Margaret St.'
Recent Interesting Reports
Pfizer Propofol Injection Emulsion, USP - recalled due to Potential presence of visible particulate, USA
3 weeks ago
Hospira, Inc., a Pfizer company, is voluntarily recalling one lot of Propofol Injectable Emulsion, USP (containing benzyl alcohol), 100 mL Single Patient Use Glass Fliptop Vial; lot DX9067, to the user level due to a visible particulate observed in a single vial during annual examination of retain... samples. The product lot was distributed nationwide to wholesalers/ hospitals/Department of Defense in the United States from June 10, 2020 through June 26, 2020.
The recalled product is:
- Propofol Injectable Emulsion, USP 100 mL Single Patient Use Glass Fliptop Vial, NDC: Vial: 0409-4699-54 Carton: 0409-4699-24, Lot Number: DX9067, Expiration Date Presentation: 01 MAY 2023, Configuration/Count: 1 g/100 mL, Single Patient Use Glass Fliptop Vial Case of 10 Units.
Risk Statement: Patients receiving the impacted product are at risk of experiencing life-threatening adverse clinical effects including but not limited to: blockage of blood vessels, including decreased blood flow to the brain, heart attack, pulmonary embolus, and tissue necrosis. Hypersensitivity reactions and transmission of infectious disease can also occur.
To date, Hospira, Inc. has not received reports of any adverse events associated with this issue for this lot. Propofol is an intravenous general anesthetic and sedation drug for use in the induction and maintenance of anesthesia or sedation. Propofol Injectable Emulsion, USP is a terminally sterilized (TS) product. It is a sterile, nonpyrogenic emulsion containing 10 mg/mL of propofol suitable for intravenous administration supplied in a single patient use fliptop vial.
Wholesalers or hospitals with an existing inventory of the lot, which is being recalled, should stop use and distribution and quarantine immediately. If you have further distributed the recalled product, to the wholesale or hospital level/institution, please notify any accounts or additional locations which may have received the recalled product from you. Hospitals/Institutions should inform Healthcare Professionals in your organization of this recall.
Company name: Hospira Inc, A Pfizer Company
Brand name: Hospira
Product recalled: Propofol Injection Emulsion, USP
Reason of the recall: Potential presence of visible particulate
FDA Recall date: July 13, 2022
I would like to file a complaint. Please send me proper proceeders to this process. A BMW black convertible vehicle driven by a teenager continues to speed probably 50-60 miles an hour constantly on Burlington Dr. Speed limit is 15 MPH in this subdivision. This individual speeds... around car parked etc This is a serious safety issue on the street. He is not the only problem, but a major problem which needs to be stopped.
Alberta Health Services (AHS) is investigating an outbreak of Salmonella infections across the province linked to reptiles and feeder rodents. As of July 22, 2022 , a total of 12 cases have been identified in 4 of 5 AHS Zones (North, Edmonton, Central, and Calgary). Investigation findings... have identified exposure to both snakes and feeder rodents (used as reptile food) as a likely source of the outbreak. Investigation into the facilities carrying feeder rodents is still ongoing.
Even if snakes and rodents appear to be healthy, clean and show no signs of illness, they can still carry Salmonella bacteria. Having indirect contact by touching their environments can put you at risk for developing a Salmonella infection.
To prevent direct or indirect spread of Salmonella to yourself or others, AHS advises following these simple steps to help reduce your risk of becoming ill from contact with reptiles (including snakes), rodents and their environments:
- Always wash your hands immediately after touching a reptile or rodent, and anything they eat, or after being in the area where they live, play or touch.
- Regularly clean with soapy water followed by a household disinfectant any surfaces or objects your reptile or rodent touches.
- Never kiss a pet rodent or reptile.
- Reptiles or rodents in homes, daycare centres, schools or other facilities with children aged 5 years and under is not recommended.
- Always supervise children when they touch or play with reptiles or rodents. Do not let them put reptiles and rodents or their supplies near their face or share their food or drinks with pets. Make sure they thoroughly wash their hands after touching reptiles or rodents.
- Do not clean or bathe reptiles and rodents in the kitchen sink or in bathroom sinks or bathtubs.
- Keep reptiles and rodents and all their food, containers and toys away from the kitchen and other places where food is made or eaten.
- Do not keep frozen feeder rodents in the same fridge or freezer as human food. Freezing rodents does not kill Salmonella.
- Always defrost and prepare frozen feeder rodents outside the kitchen, using dedicated utensils and containers.
- Be aware of the specific needs of your reptile. Stress for a reptile can increase shedding of Salmonella.
- Always keep reptiles and live rodents in habitats specifically designed for them.
- If you choose to have a reptile or rodent in your home, talk to your health care provider or veterinarian about the right reptile or rodent for your family, especially if your family includes children, pregnant women, immunocompromised individuals, or adults 65 years of age and over.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
I ordered 2 Stihl battery operated chainsaws on 7/15/22 order #22071603394 What I received today was 2-10packs of F*CKING tooth brushes from China!!!!!! I called my credit card company and told them about YOUR HUGE SCREW UP and they are looking into IT!! You can refund my... $65.12 to my credit card IMMEDIATELY! My package came from 1555 N Chrisman Rd Tracy, CA WHICH is your address.
I saw the ad for the Stihl saws on Facebook. There were multiple offers for the SAME saw and I chose the deal from (95bb04) .
Vi-Jon, LLC Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution - recalled due to Microbial contamination, USA
3 weeks ago
Smyrna, TN, Vi-Jon, LLC is expanding its voluntary recall to include all lots of Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution Lemon Flavor, 10 FL OZ (296 mL) within expiry to the consumer level. The product was distributed Nationwide to wholesale and retail outlets. To date, Vi-Jon, LLC... has received one report of an adverse reaction potentially related to this recall.
The recall was initiated after 3rd Party and Vi-Jon, LLC microbial testing identified the presence of Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens.
Risk Statement: Immunocompromised patients, who consume this product, may be at increased risk for invasive infections caused by Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens that could lead to serious, life-threatening adverse health consequences.
Vi-Jon, LLC is in the process of investigating this report. The product is used for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity) and generally produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours. The product is packaged in a 10 oz clear round plastic bottle.
The affected brands of Magnesium Citrate Laxative Oral Solution Lemon Flavor manufactured at Vi-Jon, LLC in Smyrna, TN are:
- Affected Brand: BEST CHOICE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 63941-533-38. UPC # 70038200499.
- Affected Brand: CARE ONE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 72476-001-38. UPC # 341520313226.
- Affected Brand: CARIBA 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 67860-166-38. UPC # 646702057012.
- Affected Brand: CRUZ BLANC 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # N/A. UPC # 308697403082.
- Affected Brand: CVS 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 63868-929-38. UPC # 50428335178.
- Affected Brand: CVS 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 69842-983-38. UPC # 50428305942.
- Affected Brand: DISCOUNT DRUG MART 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 53943-166-38. UPC # 93351028205.
- Affected Brand: EQUALINE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 41163-709-38. UPC # 41163500679.
- Affected Brand: EQUATE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT SRP. NDC # 49035-506-38. UPC # 681131287142.
- Affected Brand: EXCHANGE SELECT 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 55301-166-38. UPC # 614299404205.
- Affected Brand: FAMILY WELLNESS 10OZ LEMON CITRATE. NDC # 55319-666-38. UPC # 32251580826.
- Affected Brand: GOOD SENSE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 50804-166-38. UPC # 846036007374.
- Affected Brand: HARRIS TEETER 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 72036-002-38. UPC # 72036726124.
- Affected Brand: HEB 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 37808-769-38. UPC # 41220510863.
- Affected Brand: HEALTH MART 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 62011-0380-1. UPC # 52569142158.
- Affected Brand: KROGER 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 30142-899-38. UPC # 41260001826.
- Affected Brand: LEADER 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 70000-0424-1. UPC # 96295135541.
- Affected Brand: MAJOR 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 0904-6787-44. UPC # 309046787440.
- Affected Brand: MEIJER 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 41250-708-38. UPC # 713733459457.
- Affected Brand: PREMIER VALUE 10OZ LOW SOD LEM CIT. NDC # 68016-696-38. UPC # 840986035302.
- Affected Brand: PUBLIX 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 56062-266-38. UPC # 41415506732.
- Affected Brand: QUALITY CHOICE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 63868-929-38. UPC # 635515901254.
- Affected Brand: REXALL 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 55910-183-38. UPC # 72785134188.
- Affected Brand: RITE AID 10OZ LEMON CITRATE. NDC # 11822-4330-2. UPC # 11822433006.
- Affected Brand: SIGNATURE CARE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 21130-709-38. UPC # 321130779155.
- Affected Brand: SOUND BODY 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 50594-166-38. UPC # 72785114791.
- Affected Brand: SUNMARK 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 70677-0051-1. UPC # 10939908445.
- Affected Brand: SWAN 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 0869-0166-38. UPC # 72785134058.
- Affected Brand: TOPCARE 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 36800-709-38. UPC # 36800455290.
- Affected Brand: UP&UP 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 11673-708-38. UPC # 72785128835.
- Affected Brand: UP&UP 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 11673-666-38. UPC # 72785128835.
- Affected Brand: WALGREENS 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 0363-8166-38. UPC # 311917201603.
Vi-Jon, LLC is continuing their investigation into the cause of the problem. This recall is being conducted with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Company name: Vi-Jon, LLC
Brand name: Multiple brand names
Product recalled: Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution, Lemon Flavor
Reason of the recall: Microbial contamination with Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens
FDA Recall date: July 15, 2022
I received a 10cent plastic fan in a mailer. So I am assuming they are going to use the tracking number to show I did receive a pkg. But a 10 cent plastic fan is not a piece of furniture to store craft items.
I am a resident of 817 Rose Lane and over a period of nearly 4 weeks I’ve reported a dead branch on a tree on the parkway hanging over my driveway and street. It nearly scrapes the top of my car and my lawncare people have to... duck the branch to cut my grass. This is dangerous and I have had no active response from public works. Spoke to someone from public works and city hall with no results 3 times.
Driver illegally parks in a NO STOPPING ANYTIME spot on the Embarcadero in San Francisco during RISH HOUR TRAFFIC blocking the turning lane wasting everyone’s time because he couldn’t legally park 100
No one should be so inconsiderate that they illegally park during horrible rush hour traffic... when there is LEGAL parking 100 feet away. The driver refused to move his truck saying he had to park there. WTF? Blocked the turning lane for not just a couple of minutes but for at least 30. Rude Rude Rude. It’s hard enough having to driving home on a busy Friday afternoon but one of your drivers illegally parking his Amazon Delivery truck right in front of a NO STOPPING ANYTIME sign deserves to be reprimanded. You know it’s BS and all the people he held up know it too. license # 45675K3
Niagara Region Public Health's beach monitoring program operates annually from Victoria Day to Labour Day. The goal of is to reduce the risk of illness and injury associated with attending the beach. As of August 04, 2022, the Niagara Region Public Health has flagged 4 beaches as... unsafe for swimming.
These beaches are:
- Bernard Avenue Beach in Fort Erie is unsafe to swim in due to E. Coli.
- Waverly Beach in Fort Erie is unsafe to swim in due to algae.
- Centennial Cedar Bay Beach in Port Colborne is unsafe to swim in due to algae.
- Nelles Beach in Grimsby is unsafe to swim in due to safety issues.
Your delivery driver ran me off the road as engaging into the left lane.
Using a company my son life at risk because your is not courteous to share the road.
Should kept straight through and caused you guys millions in lawsuit damages.
License plate of the... truck: BCZ R76
Need this gentleman written up or fired!
Last 30 days