Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Recent Interesting Reports
I am a resident of 817 Rose Lane and over a period of nearly 4 weeks I’ve reported a dead branch on a tree on the parkway hanging over my driveway and street. It nearly scrapes the top of my car and my lawncare people have to... duck the branch to cut my grass. This is dangerous and I have had no active response from public works. Spoke to someone from public works and city hall with no results 3 times.
Edgewell Personal Care Company (NYSE: EPC) today issued a voluntary nationwide recall of three batches of Banana Boat Hair & Scalp Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 to the consumer level as outlined in the list below. An internal review found that some samples of the product contained trace... levels of benzene. While benzene is not an ingredient in any Banana Boat products, the review showed that unexpected levels of benzene came from the propellant that sprays the product out of the can. To date, Edgewell has not received any adverse events related to this recall. The products were distributed nationwide in the United States through various retailers and online. Edgewell has notified its retailers to remove any remaining recalled product from shelves.
Benzene is classified as a human carcinogen. Exposure to benzene can occur by inhalation, orally, and through the skin and it potentially can result in cancers including leukemia and blood cancer of the bone marrow and blood disorders which can be life threatening. Benzene is ubiquitous in the environment. Humans around the world have daily exposures to it indoors and outdoors from multiple sources. Daily exposure to benzene in the recalled products would not be expected to cause adverse health consequences according to an independent health assessment using established exposure modeling guidelines.
Importantly, no other batches of Hair & Scalp (either before or after these batch codes) and no other Banana Boat products are in the scope of this recall and may continue to be used by consumers safely and as intended.
UPC: 0-79656-04041-8, DESCRIPTION: Banana Boat Hair & Scalp Spray SPF 30, Lot Code: 20016AF, Expiration: December 2022, Size: 6 oz
UPC: 0-79656-04041-8, DESCRIPTION: Banana Boat Hair & Scalp Spray SPF 30, Lot Code: 20084BF, Expiration: February 2023, Size: 6 oz
UPC: 0-79656-04041-8, DESCRIPTION: Banana Boat Hair & Scalp Spray SPF 30, Lot Code: 21139AF, Expiration: April 2024, Size: 6 oz
The voluntarily recalled sunscreen spray products are packaged in aerosol cans. Banana Boat will also offer reimbursement for consumers who have purchased a product marked with one of the lot codes in the table above. Lot codes are located on the bottom of the can. Consumers should stop using the affected product immediately and appropriately discard.
In case you experienced harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Edgewell Personal Care Company
Brand name: Banana Boat
Product recalled: Hair & scalp sunscreen spray
Reason of the recall: Due to presence of benzene
FDA Recall date: July 29, 2022
Alberta Health Services (AHS) is investigating an outbreak of Salmonella infections across the province linked to reptiles and feeder rodents. As of July 22, 2022 , a total of 12 cases have been identified in 4 of 5 AHS Zones (North, Edmonton, Central, and Calgary). Investigation findings... have identified exposure to both snakes and feeder rodents (used as reptile food) as a likely source of the outbreak. Investigation into the facilities carrying feeder rodents is still ongoing.
Even if snakes and rodents appear to be healthy, clean and show no signs of illness, they can still carry Salmonella bacteria. Having indirect contact by touching their environments can put you at risk for developing a Salmonella infection.
To prevent direct or indirect spread of Salmonella to yourself or others, AHS advises following these simple steps to help reduce your risk of becoming ill from contact with reptiles (including snakes), rodents and their environments:
- Always wash your hands immediately after touching a reptile or rodent, and anything they eat, or after being in the area where they live, play or touch.
- Regularly clean with soapy water followed by a household disinfectant any surfaces or objects your reptile or rodent touches.
- Never kiss a pet rodent or reptile.
- Reptiles or rodents in homes, daycare centres, schools or other facilities with children aged 5 years and under is not recommended.
- Always supervise children when they touch or play with reptiles or rodents. Do not let them put reptiles and rodents or their supplies near their face or share their food or drinks with pets. Make sure they thoroughly wash their hands after touching reptiles or rodents.
- Do not clean or bathe reptiles and rodents in the kitchen sink or in bathroom sinks or bathtubs.
- Keep reptiles and rodents and all their food, containers and toys away from the kitchen and other places where food is made or eaten.
- Do not keep frozen feeder rodents in the same fridge or freezer as human food. Freezing rodents does not kill Salmonella.
- Always defrost and prepare frozen feeder rodents outside the kitchen, using dedicated utensils and containers.
- Be aware of the specific needs of your reptile. Stress for a reptile can increase shedding of Salmonella.
- Always keep reptiles and live rodents in habitats specifically designed for them.
- If you choose to have a reptile or rodent in your home, talk to your health care provider or veterinarian about the right reptile or rodent for your family, especially if your family includes children, pregnant women, immunocompromised individuals, or adults 65 years of age and over.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
3 weeks ago
Encore is recalling Beef Selection in Gravy multipack dog food because the Beef Steak with Potatoes in Gravy tin, within the multipack, may contain small pieces of metal. This product was distributed nationwide in the United Kingdom.
Encore Beef Selection in Gravy (Multipack) (5 tins x 156g)... Batch code: LU1-343
Best before: 09 December 2024
Encore Beef Selection in Gravy (Multipack) (5 tins x 156g)
Batch code: LU1-302
Best before: 29 October 2024
Encore Beef Steak with Potatoes in Gravy (Individual tin) (156g)
Batch code: LU1343D
Best before: December 2024
Pet-owners: We urge customers who have bought this product not to feed it to their dog and return it to the store with or without a receipt from where it was bought for a full refund.
In case your pet experienced harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Encore
Product recalled: Encore Beef Selection in Gravy (Multipack), Encore Beef Selection in Gravy (Multipack), Encore Beef Steak with Potatoes in Gravy (Individual tin)
FSA Recall date: 07/18/2022
1 day ago
The CFIA announced the recall of raw frozen Primal Patties for Dogs Beef Formula because it may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, posing a risk of cross-contamination and illness after handling the pet food. This product was sold in British Columbia. As of August 2, 2022, the... company has not received any reports of incidents or illness in Canada.
The recalled product is:
- Primal Patties – Beef Formula, 6 lb, Case UPC: 854495006173, Unit UPC: 850334004164, Lot code number: W10068709, Best by date: 05/22/23.
The lot code number and best by date can be found on the back of the product packaging above the Primal Pet Foods Inc. red oval logo. Only lot code number W10068709 is included is this recall.
Animals that become infected with Listeria monocytogenes could display symptoms similar to humans. Listeria monocytogenes can affect animals eating the product, and there is risk to humans from handling the products, especially if they have not thoroughly washed their hands after having contact with the products or any surfaces exposed to the products.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled product and dispose of the product.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
This is completely unsafe. How the hell would they get my address with my son's girlfriend's name on it? This is absolutely ridiculous and I'm willing to take this to court
Vi-Jon, LLC Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution - recalled due to Microbial contamination, USA
3 weeks ago
Smyrna, TN, Vi-Jon, LLC is expanding its voluntary recall to include all lots of Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution Lemon Flavor, 10 FL OZ (296 mL) within expiry to the consumer level. The product was distributed Nationwide to wholesale and retail outlets. To date, Vi-Jon, LLC... has received one report of an adverse reaction potentially related to this recall.
The recall was initiated after 3rd Party and Vi-Jon, LLC microbial testing identified the presence of Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens.
Risk Statement: Immunocompromised patients, who consume this product, may be at increased risk for invasive infections caused by Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens that could lead to serious, life-threatening adverse health consequences.
Vi-Jon, LLC is in the process of investigating this report. The product is used for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity) and generally produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours. The product is packaged in a 10 oz clear round plastic bottle.
The affected brands of Magnesium Citrate Laxative Oral Solution Lemon Flavor manufactured at Vi-Jon, LLC in Smyrna, TN are:
- Affected Brand: BEST CHOICE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 63941-533-38. UPC # 70038200499.
- Affected Brand: CARE ONE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 72476-001-38. UPC # 341520313226.
- Affected Brand: CARIBA 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 67860-166-38. UPC # 646702057012.
- Affected Brand: CRUZ BLANC 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # N/A. UPC # 308697403082.
- Affected Brand: CVS 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 63868-929-38. UPC # 50428335178.
- Affected Brand: CVS 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 69842-983-38. UPC # 50428305942.
- Affected Brand: DISCOUNT DRUG MART 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 53943-166-38. UPC # 93351028205.
- Affected Brand: EQUALINE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 41163-709-38. UPC # 41163500679.
- Affected Brand: EQUATE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT SRP. NDC # 49035-506-38. UPC # 681131287142.
- Affected Brand: EXCHANGE SELECT 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 55301-166-38. UPC # 614299404205.
- Affected Brand: FAMILY WELLNESS 10OZ LEMON CITRATE. NDC # 55319-666-38. UPC # 32251580826.
- Affected Brand: GOOD SENSE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 50804-166-38. UPC # 846036007374.
- Affected Brand: HARRIS TEETER 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 72036-002-38. UPC # 72036726124.
- Affected Brand: HEB 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 37808-769-38. UPC # 41220510863.
- Affected Brand: HEALTH MART 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 62011-0380-1. UPC # 52569142158.
- Affected Brand: KROGER 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 30142-899-38. UPC # 41260001826.
- Affected Brand: LEADER 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 70000-0424-1. UPC # 96295135541.
- Affected Brand: MAJOR 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 0904-6787-44. UPC # 309046787440.
- Affected Brand: MEIJER 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 41250-708-38. UPC # 713733459457.
- Affected Brand: PREMIER VALUE 10OZ LOW SOD LEM CIT. NDC # 68016-696-38. UPC # 840986035302.
- Affected Brand: PUBLIX 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 56062-266-38. UPC # 41415506732.
- Affected Brand: QUALITY CHOICE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 63868-929-38. UPC # 635515901254.
- Affected Brand: REXALL 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 55910-183-38. UPC # 72785134188.
- Affected Brand: RITE AID 10OZ LEMON CITRATE. NDC # 11822-4330-2. UPC # 11822433006.
- Affected Brand: SIGNATURE CARE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 21130-709-38. UPC # 321130779155.
- Affected Brand: SOUND BODY 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 50594-166-38. UPC # 72785114791.
- Affected Brand: SUNMARK 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 70677-0051-1. UPC # 10939908445.
- Affected Brand: SWAN 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 0869-0166-38. UPC # 72785134058.
- Affected Brand: TOPCARE 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 36800-709-38. UPC # 36800455290.
- Affected Brand: UP&UP 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 11673-708-38. UPC # 72785128835.
- Affected Brand: UP&UP 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 11673-666-38. UPC # 72785128835.
- Affected Brand: WALGREENS 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 0363-8166-38. UPC # 311917201603.
Vi-Jon, LLC is continuing their investigation into the cause of the problem. This recall is being conducted with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Company name: Vi-Jon, LLC
Brand name: Multiple brand names
Product recalled: Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution, Lemon Flavor
Reason of the recall: Microbial contamination with Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens
FDA Recall date: July 15, 2022
Dream bones killed my 11 yr old dog yesterday! Rubie was my life & loved her so much. I gave these bones to her because she loved them & they caused a blockage & perforated her bowel which she became septic & died within 2days. I plan... on destroying every dream bones bag I see in the stores until they stop selling them. I can only hope by doin this it might save atleast one dogs life. SAVE A DOG & DESTROY THESE BONES!!
DISTRIBUTOR RFR, LLC. is voluntarily recalling lot #48656, Exp. 01/2025 of SANGTER Energy Supplement, 3000 mg, packaged in 7-count blister packs within a carton to the consumer level. FDA analysis has found the product to contain undeclared sildenafil. Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor found in FDA-approved... products for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction. The presence of sildenafil in SANGTER makes it an unapproved new drug for which the safety and efficacy has not been established and, therefore subject to recall. To date, DISTRIBUTOR RFR, LLC. has not received any reports of adverse events related to this recall.
The tainted product is marketed as a dietary supplement for male sexual enhancement and is packaged in a 7-count blister pack within a carton, UPC 0 705632 523285, and was distributed through retail stores in the state of Florida from 02/01/2002 to 07/20/2022 and Nationwide in the USA through our website from 02/01/2002 to 07/20/2022 www.sangter.com.
Distributor RFR, LLC is notifying its distributors and customers through this notice and is arranging for the return of all recalled products. All customers are urged to stop consuming the product marked with this lot, and to contact their physician or health care provider if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking or using this medication.
Risk Statement: Use of SANGTER with undeclared sildenafil may pose a threat to consumers because it may interact with nitrates found in some prescription drugs (such as nitroglycerin) and may cause a significant drop in blood pressure that may be life threatening. People with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease often take nitrates. Among the adult male population who are most likely to use these products, adult males who use nitrates for cardiac conditions are at the most at risk from these products.
Company name: Distributor RFR, LLC
Brand name: SANGTER
Product recalled: SANGTER Energy Supplement, 3000mg
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Sildenafil
FDA Recall date: August 02, 2022
Last 30 days