Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Mesquite, Nevada, United States
Updated: September 1, 2023 8:42 AM
1 month ago
A strong thunderstorm that knocked out power in Mesquite, Nevada, at approximately 8 p.m. and moved through the St. George area is continuing to wreak havoc as it moves northeast along the Interstate 15 corridor.
Outage link: maps.nvenergy.com
1 year ago
According to Overton Power District No. 5, a fire affecting the 230KV transmission power line has caused a system-wide power outage that is affecting Mesquite, Bunkerville, Logandale, Moapa and Overton, Nevada.The outage also includes Lincoln County (Panaca, Pioche, Alamo, Caliente), and Scenic, Arizona.
1 year ago
1. Failure to comply with the mandate for persons/patrons to wear face coverings while in the Employer's business establishment. 2. There is a door in the back of the building that is blocked and locked 24 hours a day.
Alleged Hazards: 2, Employees Exposed: 5
Source: Osha.gov... | Receipt Date: 2021-09-19
2 years ago
1. The employer is not complying with the Governor's COVID-19 mandate in regard to employees wearing face coverings. 2. The employer is not complying with the Governor's COVID-19 mandate in regard to persons/patrons wearing face coverings while in the Employer's establishment. Hazard Location: Inside the restaurant. 5/11/2021... DG
Alleged Hazards: 2, Employees Exposed: 1
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2021-05-11
2 years ago
1. Employees are not provided training in the proper methods to perform their job duties. An employee was injured while cutting plastic with a broken blade. 2. Employees are not provided with the proper Personal Protection Equipment to perform their job duties such as gloves. Hazard Location:... Line 9 Bottom Floor 12/31/2020
Alleged Hazards: 2,
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-12-31
Covid-19 OSHA Complaint, Highland Manor of Mesquite, 272 West Pioneer Boulevard, MESQUITE, NV, 89027, USA
2 years ago
1. There are 27 residents and 19 employees who have tested positive for COVID-19. The employer tests employees twice a week for COVID-19, employees are being allowed to return to work. Infected employees are interacting with residents potentially exposing senior citizens to COVID-19. Hazard Location Hallways 100... and 400 12/23/2020 GC
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-11-25
2 years ago
1. The employer is not complying with the Governor's COVID-19 mandate in regard to persons/patrons wearing face coverings while in the Employer's establishment. Patrons are allowed to walk around without a face mask. One patron reported to the business that they had tested positive for the COVID-19... virus. This patron is one that does not wear a face mask while at the establishment. HAZARD LOCATION: Throughout. 11/12/2020 JH
Alleged Hazards: 1, Employees Exposed: 1
Source: Osha.gov | Receipt Date: 2020-10-29
Recent Interesting Reports
2 weeks ago
I ordered a small suitcase from an ad on Facebook. Why do I do such craziness?! Anyway, looked like a legit HSN ad with Shark Tank’s, Lori Greiner, selling this case to consumers. Obviously the ad video has been compromised or pirated. BUYER BEWARE! Instead of receiving... the suitcase, I received some hideous knee brace (or at least I think that’s what it is). 12459 Arrow art, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
#scam, #delivery, #Facebookscam, #MirnaLexima, #12459ArrowRt, #RanchoCucamonga, #CA, #unitedstates
I’m received some keto pills cancel this please.
1 week ago
to be public for reasons like these.
I placed an order from Mira Lexima
12459 arrow Rt Rancho Cucamonga, Ca 91739
Item is not what it was described I would like to get a refund it was fraudulent advertising. Thank you if you can do something I would appreciate it
I received a package of a small smiley face “charm” yesterday in the mail that I did not order.
4 days ago
I ordered lawn chairs from Nlacwo, my payment was taken out immediately.... I was given a routing number that doesnt exist....when I wrote to them, they said their tracking is working fine..... so here I sit with no.lawn chairs and out $50
Novartis is conducting a voluntary nationwide recall at the consumer level of one lot of its Sandimmune® Oral Solution (cyclosporine oral solution, USP), 100 mg/mL in the US due to crystal formation observed in some bottles, which could potentially result in incorrect dosing. This lot was distributed... nationwide to wholesalers across the US, beginning in April 2023. Novartis has not received any reports of adverse events related to this recall, to date.
Sandimmune® Oral Solution (cyclosporine oral solution, USP), 100 mg/mL, packaged in 50 mL bottles, is indicated for the prophylaxis of organ rejection in kidney, liver, and heart allogeneic transplants. The drug may also be used in the treatment of chronic rejection in patients previously treated with other immunosuppressive agents. No other Sandimmune formulations are impacted.
The affected lot number and expiration date is: FX001691 (expiration date 12/2025).
Risk Statement: Crystallization of cyclosporine in Sandimmune Oral Solution is likely to result in non-uniform distribution of the cyclosporine in the product, resulting in under-dosing or over-dosing. There is a reasonable probability that under-dosing may result in lower exposures and decrease in efficacy which could ultimately lead to graft rejection and graft loss in transplant patients. Furthermore, over-dosage may manifest itself as cyclosporine toxicity in the long term if over exposure continues.
Novartis is notifying its distributors via a recall notification letter and is arranging for return of the recalled lot from distributors, retailers and consumers. Additionally, Novartis is notifying health care providers who have prescribed this product to contact their patients. Consumers that have bottles from the recalled lot of Sandimmune Oral Solution (cyclosporine oral solution, USP), 100mg/mL, should contact their health care provider.
This recall is being conducted with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
In case you experience harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Brand name: Novartis
Product recalled: Sandimunne Oral Solution (cyclosporine oral solution, USP) 100 mg/mL
Reason of the recall: Crystal formation which could potentially result in incorrect dosing
FDA Recall date: September 11, 2023
Received not-ordered small bottles of "Cleaner" with Chinese labeling, 371 Little Falls Rd ste 4, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009, USA
1 week ago
371 Little Falls Road Ste 4
Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
Im in Kirkland, WA
Last 30 days