Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
8 months ago
Outages are being experienced in the Pukalani, Kula, Makawao, and Haʻikū to Nāhiku areas as well as parts of Kīhei and pockets of Kahului and Pāʻia. On Molokaʻi, the Maunaloa area is also experiencing an outage.
Source publication date: 2021 12 06
1 year ago
10 employees at Foodland Pukalani located on Pukalani Street in Pukalani recently tested positive for Covid-19
1 day ago
According to the Hawaiian Electric Company, over a thousand customers are without power in the Kalihi area. On Wednesday, Aug. 10 around 4:30 p.m. customers lost power, reported HECO. Cities affected are Iwilei, Kalihi, Kalihi Valley, Kapalama, Liliha and Palama.
Outage link: hawaiianelectric.com
1 week ago
STOP THE NOISE AFTER 8:00 PM. THE HELECOPTERS FLY TOO CLOSE TO WAIKALANI WOODLANDS! FLY THEM OVER KUNIA THERE IS NO ONE THERE! STOP YOUR NOISE AND RESPOND TO THIS REPORT OR I WILL VISIT THE BASE COMANDER MYSELF!!!!
1 week ago
More than 1,200 customers without power in the Manoa area due to a motor vehicle accident, Saturday, July 30
Outage link: hawaiianelectric.com
2 weeks ago
Maui County said a large tree fell onto power lines just before the Ke’anae peninsula on Monday. The roadway is completely blocked on Ke’anae Road and electricity is also out in Keanae.
Outage link: hawaiianelectric.com
A water main that serves residents and businesses on portions of the south-central area of Flagler Beach broke on Friday, requiring several days of repairs and a boil-water notice for affected residents and businesses next week. Residents and businesses are advised to boil potable water starting on... Monday (Aug. 15) at 8 a.m., and continuing for 60 hours. Affected area: South Central between South 5th and 7th streets, and on South 6th Street and South 7th Street between South Central and State Road A1A.
Recent Interesting Reports
Vi-Jon, LLC Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution - recalled due to Microbial contamination, USA
4 weeks ago
Smyrna, TN, Vi-Jon, LLC is expanding its voluntary recall to include all lots of Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution Lemon Flavor, 10 FL OZ (296 mL) within expiry to the consumer level. The product was distributed Nationwide to wholesale and retail outlets. To date, Vi-Jon, LLC... has received one report of an adverse reaction potentially related to this recall.
The recall was initiated after 3rd Party and Vi-Jon, LLC microbial testing identified the presence of Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens.
Risk Statement: Immunocompromised patients, who consume this product, may be at increased risk for invasive infections caused by Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens that could lead to serious, life-threatening adverse health consequences.
Vi-Jon, LLC is in the process of investigating this report. The product is used for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity) and generally produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours. The product is packaged in a 10 oz clear round plastic bottle.
The affected brands of Magnesium Citrate Laxative Oral Solution Lemon Flavor manufactured at Vi-Jon, LLC in Smyrna, TN are:
- Affected Brand: BEST CHOICE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 63941-533-38. UPC # 70038200499.
- Affected Brand: CARE ONE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 72476-001-38. UPC # 341520313226.
- Affected Brand: CARIBA 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 67860-166-38. UPC # 646702057012.
- Affected Brand: CRUZ BLANC 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # N/A. UPC # 308697403082.
- Affected Brand: CVS 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 63868-929-38. UPC # 50428335178.
- Affected Brand: CVS 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 69842-983-38. UPC # 50428305942.
- Affected Brand: DISCOUNT DRUG MART 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 53943-166-38. UPC # 93351028205.
- Affected Brand: EQUALINE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 41163-709-38. UPC # 41163500679.
- Affected Brand: EQUATE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT SRP. NDC # 49035-506-38. UPC # 681131287142.
- Affected Brand: EXCHANGE SELECT 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 55301-166-38. UPC # 614299404205.
- Affected Brand: FAMILY WELLNESS 10OZ LEMON CITRATE. NDC # 55319-666-38. UPC # 32251580826.
- Affected Brand: GOOD SENSE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 50804-166-38. UPC # 846036007374.
- Affected Brand: HARRIS TEETER 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 72036-002-38. UPC # 72036726124.
- Affected Brand: HEB 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 37808-769-38. UPC # 41220510863.
- Affected Brand: HEALTH MART 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 62011-0380-1. UPC # 52569142158.
- Affected Brand: KROGER 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 30142-899-38. UPC # 41260001826.
- Affected Brand: LEADER 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 70000-0424-1. UPC # 96295135541.
- Affected Brand: MAJOR 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 0904-6787-44. UPC # 309046787440.
- Affected Brand: MEIJER 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 41250-708-38. UPC # 713733459457.
- Affected Brand: PREMIER VALUE 10OZ LOW SOD LEM CIT. NDC # 68016-696-38. UPC # 840986035302.
- Affected Brand: PUBLIX 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 56062-266-38. UPC # 41415506732.
- Affected Brand: QUALITY CHOICE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 63868-929-38. UPC # 635515901254.
- Affected Brand: REXALL 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 55910-183-38. UPC # 72785134188.
- Affected Brand: RITE AID 10OZ LEMON CITRATE. NDC # 11822-4330-2. UPC # 11822433006.
- Affected Brand: SIGNATURE CARE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 21130-709-38. UPC # 321130779155.
- Affected Brand: SOUND BODY 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 50594-166-38. UPC # 72785114791.
- Affected Brand: SUNMARK 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 70677-0051-1. UPC # 10939908445.
- Affected Brand: SWAN 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 0869-0166-38. UPC # 72785134058.
- Affected Brand: TOPCARE 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 36800-709-38. UPC # 36800455290.
- Affected Brand: UP&UP 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 11673-708-38. UPC # 72785128835.
- Affected Brand: UP&UP 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 11673-666-38. UPC # 72785128835.
- Affected Brand: WALGREENS 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 0363-8166-38. UPC # 311917201603.
Vi-Jon, LLC is continuing their investigation into the cause of the problem. This recall is being conducted with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Company name: Vi-Jon, LLC
Brand name: Multiple brand names
Product recalled: Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution, Lemon Flavor
Reason of the recall: Microbial contamination with Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens
FDA Recall date: July 15, 2022
Edgewell Personal Care Company (NYSE: EPC) today issued a voluntary nationwide recall of three batches of Banana Boat Hair & Scalp Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 to the consumer level as outlined in the list below. An internal review found that some samples of the product contained trace... levels of benzene. While benzene is not an ingredient in any Banana Boat products, the review showed that unexpected levels of benzene came from the propellant that sprays the product out of the can. To date, Edgewell has not received any adverse events related to this recall. The products were distributed nationwide in the United States through various retailers and online. Edgewell has notified its retailers to remove any remaining recalled product from shelves.
Benzene is classified as a human carcinogen. Exposure to benzene can occur by inhalation, orally, and through the skin and it potentially can result in cancers including leukemia and blood cancer of the bone marrow and blood disorders which can be life threatening. Benzene is ubiquitous in the environment. Humans around the world have daily exposures to it indoors and outdoors from multiple sources. Daily exposure to benzene in the recalled products would not be expected to cause adverse health consequences according to an independent health assessment using established exposure modeling guidelines.
Importantly, no other batches of Hair & Scalp (either before or after these batch codes) and no other Banana Boat products are in the scope of this recall and may continue to be used by consumers safely and as intended.
UPC: 0-79656-04041-8, DESCRIPTION: Banana Boat Hair & Scalp Spray SPF 30, Lot Code: 20016AF, Expiration: December 2022, Size: 6 oz
UPC: 0-79656-04041-8, DESCRIPTION: Banana Boat Hair & Scalp Spray SPF 30, Lot Code: 20084BF, Expiration: February 2023, Size: 6 oz
UPC: 0-79656-04041-8, DESCRIPTION: Banana Boat Hair & Scalp Spray SPF 30, Lot Code: 21139AF, Expiration: April 2024, Size: 6 oz
The voluntarily recalled sunscreen spray products are packaged in aerosol cans. Banana Boat will also offer reimbursement for consumers who have purchased a product marked with one of the lot codes in the table above. Lot codes are located on the bottom of the can. Consumers should stop using the affected product immediately and appropriately discard.
In case you experienced harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Edgewell Personal Care Company
Brand name: Banana Boat
Product recalled: Hair & scalp sunscreen spray
Reason of the recall: Due to presence of benzene
FDA Recall date: July 29, 2022
DISTRIBUTOR RFR, LLC. is voluntarily recalling lot #48656, Exp. 01/2025 of SANGTER Energy Supplement, 3000 mg, packaged in 7-count blister packs within a carton to the consumer level. FDA analysis has found the product to contain undeclared sildenafil. Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor found in FDA-approved... products for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction. The presence of sildenafil in SANGTER makes it an unapproved new drug for which the safety and efficacy has not been established and, therefore subject to recall. To date, DISTRIBUTOR RFR, LLC. has not received any reports of adverse events related to this recall.
The tainted product is marketed as a dietary supplement for male sexual enhancement and is packaged in a 7-count blister pack within a carton, UPC 0 705632 523285, and was distributed through retail stores in the state of Florida from 02/01/2002 to 07/20/2022 and Nationwide in the USA through our website from 02/01/2002 to 07/20/2022 www.sangter.com.
Distributor RFR, LLC is notifying its distributors and customers through this notice and is arranging for the return of all recalled products. All customers are urged to stop consuming the product marked with this lot, and to contact their physician or health care provider if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking or using this medication.
Risk Statement: Use of SANGTER with undeclared sildenafil may pose a threat to consumers because it may interact with nitrates found in some prescription drugs (such as nitroglycerin) and may cause a significant drop in blood pressure that may be life threatening. People with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease often take nitrates. Among the adult male population who are most likely to use these products, adult males who use nitrates for cardiac conditions are at the most at risk from these products.
Company name: Distributor RFR, LLC
Brand name: SANGTER
Product recalled: SANGTER Energy Supplement, 3000mg
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Sildenafil
FDA Recall date: August 02, 2022
I am a resident of 817 Rose Lane and over a period of nearly 4 weeks I’ve reported a dead branch on a tree on the parkway hanging over my driveway and street. It nearly scrapes the top of my car and my lawncare people have to... duck the branch to cut my grass. This is dangerous and I have had no active response from public works. Spoke to someone from public works and city hall with no results 3 times.
Your delivery driver ran me off the road as engaging into the left lane.
Using a company my son life at risk because your is not courteous to share the road.
Should kept straight through and caused you guys millions in lawsuit damages.
License plate of the... truck: BCZ R76
Need this gentleman written up or fired!
Independence Lake beach has been closed due to high levels of E. Coli, Independence Lake County Park, Jennings Road, Whitmore Lake, Webster Township, MI, USA
2 days ago
The Washtenaw County Health Department and the Washtenaw County Parks and Recreation Commission announced that Independence Lake beach has been closed for swimming the due to high levels of E. coli bacteria. The beach will reopen once follow-up tests confirm levels are low enough to safely swim... again.
According to the news this is the third time officials have closed Independence Lake beach this summer due to high levels of E. coli bacteria
So last week I burned my hand severely and told the manager when I seen her a few days after and she basically went about saying there’s nothing she or the other manager could do about it. Working as a cook at a local wingstop the other... night burning my hand in the process I asked around and everybody said there’s no treatment or anything so I just tried to finish out the shift over the next couple days I notice the discolorations on my skin stemming from the burn so I brought it up to my general manager and she said it was no documentation to sign or anything I found that to be very odd
Last 30 days