Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
Preview
Chipotle Mexican Grill, South Waukegan Road, Waukegan, IL, USA
My brother went to buy chipotle on 7/17/2020 and he noticed employees not properly wearing their face masks while cooking the food. When he got home he noticed mouse droppings in his chipotle chips. He immediately stopped eating and was completely shocked and disgusted. We will be reporting this to our local health department for further investigation.
— Reported By SafelyHQ.com User July 18, 2020 6:57 PM