Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
Preview
Surrey, BC, Canada
Yes my little Angie was given a dream bone on Sept 26, 2020 at 7:30 pm at 8:pm she threw up the dream bone and then a few times with fluid and then collapsed on the floor her jaw was tight. I grabbed her up and rushed her to the vet. She had been poisoned by the dream bones her favourite treat. She started hemorraging blood out her butt, after transfusion it stopped around 4.30 am sept 27th then they called me to say her heart stopped and they revived her and she was on a ventolator and when I got there awww so sad poor thing. She was now bleeding in her lungs OH MY GOD. She passed away that morning. I cried for 2 and a half hours in the room with her dead I just could not bear to leave her. The vet bill was over 2400 dollars and she was gone in 12 hours after eating that stupid dream bone. I still have the package of treats. I bought them at Walmart. She was not even 2 years old yet.
— Reported By SafelyHQ.com User January 13, 2021 4:58 PM