Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Recent Interesting Reports
Niagara Region Public Health's beach monitoring program operates annually from Victoria Day to Labour Day. The goal of is to reduce the risk of illness and injury associated with attending the beach. As of August 04, 2022, the Niagara Region Public Health has flagged 4 beaches as... unsafe for swimming.
These beaches are:
- Bernard Avenue Beach in Fort Erie is unsafe to swim in due to E. Coli.
- Waverly Beach in Fort Erie is unsafe to swim in due to algae.
- Centennial Cedar Bay Beach in Port Colborne is unsafe to swim in due to algae.
- Nelles Beach in Grimsby is unsafe to swim in due to safety issues.
Shopaax.com in Newark, DE is voluntarily recalling all lots of Kingdom Honey Royal Honey VIP because it contains undeclared Sildenafil, the active ingredient in the FDA-approved prescription drug Viagra, used to treat erectile dysfunction. FDA approval of Viagra is restricted to use under the supervision of a... licensed health care professional. The use of products with the undeclared active ingredient may pose a threat to consumers because the active ingredient may interact with nitrates found in some prescription drugs (such as nitroglycerin) and may cause a significant drop in blood pressure that may be life-threatening. People with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease often take nitrates. Among the adult male population who are most likely to use these products, adult males who use nitrates for cardiac conditions are at the most at risk from these products.
The product comes in a golden box and contains 12 sachets of 20 grams of honey with different expiration dates stamped on the back side. It is promoted and sold for sexual enhancement on various websites, including www.shopaax.com and possibly in some retail stores. The product began selling on Shopaax.com on 02/2021 and was suspended on 07/2022.
The recall was initiated after FDA laboratory analysis confirmed that Kingdom Honey Royal Honey VIP contains Sildenafil, the active ingredient in the FDA-approved prescription drug Viagra. Selling of this product has been suspended on Shopaax.com and Shopaax.com has temporary removed all other products on the website pending investigation. The product may still be available on other websites and retail stores. Consumers who have purchased Kingdom Honey Royal Honey VIP on Shopaax.com are urged to immediately discontinue use and return recalled product for a full refund.
Consumers should contact their physician or healthcare provider if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking or using this product.
Company name: Shopaax.com
Brand name: Kingdom Honey
Product recalled: Royal Honey
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Sildenafil
FDA Recall date: July 13, 2022
Dream bones killed my 11 yr old dog yesterday! Rubie was my life & loved her so much. I gave these bones to her because she loved them & they caused a blockage & perforated her bowel which she became septic & died within 2days. I plan... on destroying every dream bones bag I see in the stores until they stop selling them. I can only hope by doin this it might save atleast one dogs life. SAVE A DOG & DESTROY THESE BONES!!
Vi-Jon, LLC Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution - recalled due to Microbial contamination, USA
3 weeks ago
Smyrna, TN, Vi-Jon, LLC is expanding its voluntary recall to include all lots of Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution Lemon Flavor, 10 FL OZ (296 mL) within expiry to the consumer level. The product was distributed Nationwide to wholesale and retail outlets. To date, Vi-Jon, LLC... has received one report of an adverse reaction potentially related to this recall.
The recall was initiated after 3rd Party and Vi-Jon, LLC microbial testing identified the presence of Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens.
Risk Statement: Immunocompromised patients, who consume this product, may be at increased risk for invasive infections caused by Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens that could lead to serious, life-threatening adverse health consequences.
Vi-Jon, LLC is in the process of investigating this report. The product is used for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity) and generally produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours. The product is packaged in a 10 oz clear round plastic bottle.
The affected brands of Magnesium Citrate Laxative Oral Solution Lemon Flavor manufactured at Vi-Jon, LLC in Smyrna, TN are:
- Affected Brand: BEST CHOICE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 63941-533-38. UPC # 70038200499.
- Affected Brand: CARE ONE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 72476-001-38. UPC # 341520313226.
- Affected Brand: CARIBA 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 67860-166-38. UPC # 646702057012.
- Affected Brand: CRUZ BLANC 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # N/A. UPC # 308697403082.
- Affected Brand: CVS 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 63868-929-38. UPC # 50428335178.
- Affected Brand: CVS 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 69842-983-38. UPC # 50428305942.
- Affected Brand: DISCOUNT DRUG MART 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 53943-166-38. UPC # 93351028205.
- Affected Brand: EQUALINE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 41163-709-38. UPC # 41163500679.
- Affected Brand: EQUATE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT SRP. NDC # 49035-506-38. UPC # 681131287142.
- Affected Brand: EXCHANGE SELECT 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 55301-166-38. UPC # 614299404205.
- Affected Brand: FAMILY WELLNESS 10OZ LEMON CITRATE. NDC # 55319-666-38. UPC # 32251580826.
- Affected Brand: GOOD SENSE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 50804-166-38. UPC # 846036007374.
- Affected Brand: HARRIS TEETER 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 72036-002-38. UPC # 72036726124.
- Affected Brand: HEB 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 37808-769-38. UPC # 41220510863.
- Affected Brand: HEALTH MART 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 62011-0380-1. UPC # 52569142158.
- Affected Brand: KROGER 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 30142-899-38. UPC # 41260001826.
- Affected Brand: LEADER 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 70000-0424-1. UPC # 96295135541.
- Affected Brand: MAJOR 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 0904-6787-44. UPC # 309046787440.
- Affected Brand: MEIJER 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 41250-708-38. UPC # 713733459457.
- Affected Brand: PREMIER VALUE 10OZ LOW SOD LEM CIT. NDC # 68016-696-38. UPC # 840986035302.
- Affected Brand: PUBLIX 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 56062-266-38. UPC # 41415506732.
- Affected Brand: QUALITY CHOICE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 63868-929-38. UPC # 635515901254.
- Affected Brand: REXALL 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 55910-183-38. UPC # 72785134188.
- Affected Brand: RITE AID 10OZ LEMON CITRATE. NDC # 11822-4330-2. UPC # 11822433006.
- Affected Brand: SIGNATURE CARE 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 21130-709-38. UPC # 321130779155.
- Affected Brand: SOUND BODY 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 50594-166-38. UPC # 72785114791.
- Affected Brand: SUNMARK 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 70677-0051-1. UPC # 10939908445.
- Affected Brand: SWAN 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 0869-0166-38. UPC # 72785134058.
- Affected Brand: TOPCARE 10OZ LEMON MAG CITRATE. NDC # 36800-709-38. UPC # 36800455290.
- Affected Brand: UP&UP 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 11673-708-38. UPC # 72785128835.
- Affected Brand: UP&UP 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 11673-666-38. UPC # 72785128835.
- Affected Brand: WALGREENS 10OZ LEMON MAG CIT. NDC # 0363-8166-38. UPC # 311917201603.
Vi-Jon, LLC is continuing their investigation into the cause of the problem. This recall is being conducted with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Company name: Vi-Jon, LLC
Brand name: Multiple brand names
Product recalled: Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution, Lemon Flavor
Reason of the recall: Microbial contamination with Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens
FDA Recall date: July 15, 2022
I didn’t receive my order tracking 9261290278840003, USPS Teterboro Distribution Center, Industrial Avenue, Teterboro, NJ, USA
6 days ago
Item was arrived 07-30 -22 Teterboro. I didn’t receive my order from Jlo Beauty tracking number should is in Teterboro since 7-30-22. Tracking number is 9261290278840003.
So last week I burned my hand severely and told the manager when I seen her a few days after and she basically went about saying there’s nothing she or the other manager could do about it. Working as a cook at a local wingstop the other... night burning my hand in the process I asked around and everybody said there’s no treatment or anything so I just tried to finish out the shift over the next couple days I notice the discolorations on my skin stemming from the burn so I brought it up to my general manager and she said it was no documentation to sign or anything I found that to be very odd
Pfizer Propofol Injection Emulsion, USP - recalled due to Potential presence of visible particulate, USA
3 weeks ago
Hospira, Inc., a Pfizer company, is voluntarily recalling one lot of Propofol Injectable Emulsion, USP (containing benzyl alcohol), 100 mL Single Patient Use Glass Fliptop Vial; lot DX9067, to the user level due to a visible particulate observed in a single vial during annual examination of retain... samples. The product lot was distributed nationwide to wholesalers/ hospitals/Department of Defense in the United States from June 10, 2020 through June 26, 2020.
The recalled product is:
- Propofol Injectable Emulsion, USP 100 mL Single Patient Use Glass Fliptop Vial, NDC: Vial: 0409-4699-54 Carton: 0409-4699-24, Lot Number: DX9067, Expiration Date Presentation: 01 MAY 2023, Configuration/Count: 1 g/100 mL, Single Patient Use Glass Fliptop Vial Case of 10 Units.
Risk Statement: Patients receiving the impacted product are at risk of experiencing life-threatening adverse clinical effects including but not limited to: blockage of blood vessels, including decreased blood flow to the brain, heart attack, pulmonary embolus, and tissue necrosis. Hypersensitivity reactions and transmission of infectious disease can also occur.
To date, Hospira, Inc. has not received reports of any adverse events associated with this issue for this lot. Propofol is an intravenous general anesthetic and sedation drug for use in the induction and maintenance of anesthesia or sedation. Propofol Injectable Emulsion, USP is a terminally sterilized (TS) product. It is a sterile, nonpyrogenic emulsion containing 10 mg/mL of propofol suitable for intravenous administration supplied in a single patient use fliptop vial.
Wholesalers or hospitals with an existing inventory of the lot, which is being recalled, should stop use and distribution and quarantine immediately. If you have further distributed the recalled product, to the wholesale or hospital level/institution, please notify any accounts or additional locations which may have received the recalled product from you. Hospitals/Institutions should inform Healthcare Professionals in your organization of this recall.
Company name: Hospira Inc, A Pfizer Company
Brand name: Hospira
Product recalled: Propofol Injection Emulsion, USP
Reason of the recall: Potential presence of visible particulate
FDA Recall date: July 13, 2022
I ordered 2 Stihl battery operated chainsaws on 7/15/22 order #22071603394 What I received today was 2-10packs of F*CKING tooth brushes from China!!!!!! I called my credit card company and told them about YOUR HUGE SCREW UP and they are looking into IT!! You can refund my... $65.12 to my credit card IMMEDIATELY! My package came from 1555 N Chrisman Rd Tracy, CA WHICH is your address.
I saw the ad for the Stihl saws on Facebook. There were multiple offers for the SAME saw and I chose the deal from (95bb04) .
MKS Enterprise LLC Honey - recalled due to undeclared active pharmaceutical ingredient tadalafil, USA
2 weeks ago
This product was found to contain the undeclared active pharmaceutical ingredient tadalafil. Tadalafil, which is a phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor, is the active ingredient in an FDA-approved prescription drug, used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Product was sold through our website, wholesaleonline1.com Mar 2022 to July 2022... and distributed in any US State. To date, wholesaleonline1.comhas not received any reports of adverse events related to this recall.
The product comes in a black box and contains 12 sachets of 15 grams of honey with different expiration dates stamped on the back side. This undeclared ingredient (tadalafil) may interact with nitrates found in some prescription drugs such as nitroglycerin and may lower blood pressure to dangerous levels. Men with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or heart disease often take nitrates.
The recall was initiated after FDA laboratory analysis confirmed that Dose Vital VIP Vital Honey contains the undeclared active pharmaceutical ingredient Tadalafil. Consumers who have purchased Vital Honey on wholesaleonline1.com are urged to immediately discontinue use and return the recalled product for a full refund.
In case you experienced harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: MKS Enterprise LLC
Brand name: Dose Vital
Product recalled: Honey
Reason of the recall: Undeclared active pharmaceutical ingredient tadalafil
FDA Recall date: July 19, 2022
1 day ago
The CFIA announced the recall of raw frozen Primal Patties for Dogs Beef Formula because it may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, posing a risk of cross-contamination and illness after handling the pet food. This product was sold in British Columbia. As of August 2, 2022, the... company has not received any reports of incidents or illness in Canada.
The recalled product is:
- Primal Patties – Beef Formula, 6 lb, Case UPC: 854495006173, Unit UPC: 850334004164, Lot code number: W10068709, Best by date: 05/22/23.
The lot code number and best by date can be found on the back of the product packaging above the Primal Pet Foods Inc. red oval logo. Only lot code number W10068709 is included is this recall.
Animals that become infected with Listeria monocytogenes could display symptoms similar to humans. Listeria monocytogenes can affect animals eating the product, and there is risk to humans from handling the products, especially if they have not thoroughly washed their hands after having contact with the products or any surfaces exposed to the products.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled product and dispose of the product.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Last 30 days