Thank you for your report!
IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Goodbye! and best wishes in your recovery
Somerset, Wisconsin, United States
Updated: June 9, 2022 11:57 AM
Recent Interesting Reports
Independence Lake beach has been closed due to high levels of E. Coli, Independence Lake County Park, Jennings Road, Whitmore Lake, Webster Township, MI, USA
1 week ago
The Washtenaw County Health Department and the Washtenaw County Parks and Recreation Commission announced that Independence Lake beach has been closed for swimming the due to high levels of E. coli bacteria. The beach will reopen once follow-up tests confirm levels are low enough to safely swim... again.
According to the news this is the third time officials have closed Independence Lake beach this summer due to high levels of E. coli bacteria
I didn’t receive my order tracking 9261290278840003, USPS Teterboro Distribution Center, Industrial Avenue, Teterboro, NJ, USA
2 weeks ago
Item was arrived 07-30 -22 Teterboro. I didn’t receive my order from Jlo Beauty tracking number should is in Teterboro since 7-30-22. Tracking number is 9261290278840003.
I ordered 2 Stihl battery operated chainsaws on 7/15/22 order #22071603394 What I received today was 2-10packs of F*CKING tooth brushes from China!!!!!! I called my credit card company and told them about YOUR HUGE SCREW UP and they are looking into IT!! You can refund my... $65.12 to my credit card IMMEDIATELY! My package came from 1555 N Chrisman Rd Tracy, CA WHICH is your address.
I saw the ad for the Stihl saws on Facebook. There were multiple offers for the SAME saw and I chose the deal from (95bb04) .
08/08 update: Still waiting for the CORRECT PACKAGE to be DELIVERED or the return of my $65.12!!!!!
I would like to file a complaint. Please send me proper proceeders to this process. A BMW black convertible vehicle driven by a teenager continues to speed probably 50-60 miles an hour constantly on Burlington Dr. Speed limit is 15 MPH in this subdivision. This individual speeds... around car parked etc This is a serious safety issue on the street. He is not the only problem, but a major problem which needs to be stopped.
Alberta Health Services (AHS) is investigating an outbreak of Salmonella infections across the province linked to reptiles and feeder rodents. As of July 22, 2022 , a total of 12 cases have been identified in 4 of 5 AHS Zones (North, Edmonton, Central, and Calgary). Investigation findings... have identified exposure to both snakes and feeder rodents (used as reptile food) as a likely source of the outbreak. Investigation into the facilities carrying feeder rodents is still ongoing.
Even if snakes and rodents appear to be healthy, clean and show no signs of illness, they can still carry Salmonella bacteria. Having indirect contact by touching their environments can put you at risk for developing a Salmonella infection.
To prevent direct or indirect spread of Salmonella to yourself or others, AHS advises following these simple steps to help reduce your risk of becoming ill from contact with reptiles (including snakes), rodents and their environments:
- Always wash your hands immediately after touching a reptile or rodent, and anything they eat, or after being in the area where they live, play or touch.
- Regularly clean with soapy water followed by a household disinfectant any surfaces or objects your reptile or rodent touches.
- Never kiss a pet rodent or reptile.
- Reptiles or rodents in homes, daycare centres, schools or other facilities with children aged 5 years and under is not recommended.
- Always supervise children when they touch or play with reptiles or rodents. Do not let them put reptiles and rodents or their supplies near their face or share their food or drinks with pets. Make sure they thoroughly wash their hands after touching reptiles or rodents.
- Do not clean or bathe reptiles and rodents in the kitchen sink or in bathroom sinks or bathtubs.
- Keep reptiles and rodents and all their food, containers and toys away from the kitchen and other places where food is made or eaten.
- Do not keep frozen feeder rodents in the same fridge or freezer as human food. Freezing rodents does not kill Salmonella.
- Always defrost and prepare frozen feeder rodents outside the kitchen, using dedicated utensils and containers.
- Be aware of the specific needs of your reptile. Stress for a reptile can increase shedding of Salmonella.
- Always keep reptiles and live rodents in habitats specifically designed for them.
- If you choose to have a reptile or rodent in your home, talk to your health care provider or veterinarian about the right reptile or rodent for your family, especially if your family includes children, pregnant women, immunocompromised individuals, or adults 65 years of age and over.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
I received a 10cent plastic fan in a mailer. So I am assuming they are going to use the tracking number to show I did receive a pkg. But a 10 cent plastic fan is not a piece of furniture to store craft items.
Vi-Jon, LLC Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution - recalled due to bacterial contamination, USA
3 weeks ago
Smyrna, TN, Vi-Jon, LLC is expanding its voluntary recall to include all lots of all flavors of Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution within expiry to the consumer level. This expansion includes all lots of Cherry Flavor and Grape Flavor of Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution,... 10 FL OZ (296 mL) within expiry. On July 14, 2022, Vi-Jon, LLC recalled all lots of Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution Lemon Flavor, 10 FL OZ (296 mL) within expiry. The product was distributed Nationwide to wholesale and retail outlets. To date, Vi-Jon, LLC is aware of 3 (three) reports of serious adverse reactions potentially related to this recall.
Immunocompromised patients, who consume this product, may be at increased risk for invasive infections caused by Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens that could lead to serious, life-threatening adverse health consequences. The recall was initiated after Vi-Jon, LLCs third party microbial testing identified the presence of Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens. Vi-Jon, LLC is continuing their investigation into the cause of the problem.
The product is used for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity) and generally produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours. The product is packaged in a 10 oz clear round plastic bottle. In addition to the lemon flavor, the recall now includes the Cherry flavor and Grape flavor noted below in the table in bold print. Affected Brand, NDC #, UPC # information are listed in the link below.
In case you experienced harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Vi-Jon, LLC
Brand name: Multiple Brands
Product recalled: Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution
Reason of the recall: Potential Gluconacetobacter liquefaciens contamination
FDA Recall date: July 26, 2022
Your delivery driver ran me off the road as engaging into the left lane.
Using a company my son life at risk because your is not courteous to share the road.
Should kept straight through and caused you guys millions in lawsuit damages.
License plate of the... truck: BCZ R76
Need this gentleman written up or fired!
Last 30 days